Allardyce and Shepherd in Barca

Ally

My take on things:

Oliver discovered this morning that Shepherd was off to Barcelona to make a big signing. Only he didn't know who it was.

So he goes on Wikipedia and looks up Barcelona players, and concludes that Edmilson is the most likely candidate. He then makes up some quotes from an acquaintance in Spain to back his story up.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Exciting times for NUFC!

Good, VERY GOOD, attacking options, if this deal goes through (Eidur)

and edmilson would also be a great acquisition

Aye, for the physios! christ on a bike with stabilisers on...!

Guest Verlaine

I don't think  they are there to buy any defensive players Barca generally very poor in that department.

Marquez and Puyol are SHITE, yeah.

My take on things:

Oliver discovered this morning that Shepherd was off to Barcelona to make a big signing. Only he didn't know who it was.

So he goes on Wikipedia and looks up Barcelona players, and concludes that Edmilson is the most likely candidate. He then makes up some quotes from an acquaintance in Spain to back his story up.

more likely he put all their names in a hat and pulled one could have been anyone. If they are going over their it is obviously more advanced than the initial phone call for availability, I still feel sad in a way I have wanted eidur sinse he was due to leave chelsea but dont want to loose martins yet i have a blind faith that sa knows what he is doing and thinks whats good for his team not for what is good for one player/area of the playing staff.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I don't think  they are there to buy any defensive players Barca generally very poor in that department.

nearly as shit as Deco

Thuram and Zambrotta aren't that bad either. Assumin they're still there

Guest Verlaine

Marquez and Puyol are s****, yeah.

nearly as s*** as Deco

Deco is proper average though.

My take on things:

Probably.

Also it means Anal isn't getting spoon fed info anymore, his journalistic qualities and abilities will now be brought into action.

Should be a laugh if nowt else!  mackems.gif

Marquez and Puyol are s****, yeah.

nearly as s*** as Deco

Deco is proper average though.

:laugh: