The player you now want rid of most?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest woffy_27

Ramage.

Northern League standard. Awful, just awful.  :rolleyes:

be in my northern league team anyday!

Guest Johan

Martins or Owen, went for Martins since I am a 100% for us playing 4-5-1/4-3-3 and those two doesnt fit in.

Martins or Owen, went for Martins since I am a 100% for us playing 4-5-1/4-3-3 and those two doesnt fit in.

You'd get rid of our top scoring striker instead of shipping out Ramage/Carr/Babayaro?!

Jesus!

Ramage doesn't come into consideration for me since he costs nowt and it doesn't matter if we keep him on.

Carr & Babayaro are just a big a liability but they both cost a fee and both are getting 10 times his wages each.

But only one winner for me, Dyer.

Everything that has been wrong about this club can be found in this talentless overpaid runt. The sooner we leave him behind the sooner we move on to better things.

Guest Johan

You'd get rid of our top scoring striker instead of shipping out Ramage/Carr/Babayaro?!

Jesus!

What can we possibly gain in transfers from selling any of those and what harm can come from them training with the squad and playing in the reserve team? Selling Martins from 13 million would allow us to buy players more suitable to how Sam usually plays and the way football is evolving.

Jesus!

What can we possibly gain in transfers from selling any of those and what harm can come from them training with the squad and playing in the reserve team? Selling Martins from 13 million would allow us to buy players more suitable to how Sam usually plays and the way football is evolving.

We don't need the money, or has the tale over just passed by by this summer?  :undecided:

Martins is one the last people the club should be selling, we should be re-signing him. With the right coaching, decent tactics and motivated team mates we could see a £20m+ Martins in no time.

Guest Johan

Jesus!

We don't need the money, or has the tale over just passed by by this summer?  :undecided:

Martins is one the last people the club should be selling, we should be re-signing him. With the right coaching, decent tactics and motivated team mates we could see a £20m+ Martins in no time.

Well, not so sure about the Ashley pumping in millions Abramovich style myself. He seems more of a careful business man than anything else, but then again what the hell do I know?

You do have some points and I guess it all comes down to how Sam sees the team and how he wants to play.

Guest khyberpass

Sorry, but selling Martins is loony tune time...

in a shit side, creating fcuk all, and playing up front on his own half the time...he still scored more than Drogba in his first season...I also believe he would be a perfect 4/3/3 player...

As for money...isn't that why we got in Ashley....was the £50M self generating -NO. Therefore, generating money is not key...

what is key is a hard working TEAM ethic, with a defence that believes in itself...thats why I'd get rid of Baba...lost his heart; and everyone else knows it...spreads...

unless Sam works miracles, Dyer would be the other fella who visibly seems to lose heart...

Jesus!

Well, not so sure about the Ashley pumping in millions Abramovich style myself. He seems more of a careful business man than anything else, but then again what the hell do I know?

You do have some points and I guess it all comes down to how Sam sees the team and how he wants to play.

No one is talking Roman style, just sensible buys, and the ability to raise funds when needed to build a team. I think selling Martins purely for financial reasons is a daft idea, a mistake that will haunt us especially if its to another EPL club. If a big triggers the clause then fair enough its out of our hands, but that fella is raw potential, 22 fast as anyone in the EPL, powerhouse with a cracking shot, full of tricks but is let down through his intelligence on the pitch. That can be vastly improved, GR couldn't do that for him but a proper setup could squeeze a lot more out of Martins than we got last season, and last season we got a decent amount of goals and some of our best memories when he was playing well.

I think whenever we concede a goal, I tend to notice an 'Oh Well....' face on Babayaro, rather than a 'Ah fuckin hell man, come on!!'

Seems to have a lack of passion in his play, in my opinion..

Guest Johan

Well, to be completly honest. After thinking about the vote for a mere second and pushing in Martins I saw that all others had voted for carr/baba and thought "doh, forgot about those fuckers" or actually "doh, glömde dom nollorna" which is pretty much the same thing in swedish:)

Well, to be completly honest. After thinking about the vote for a mere second and pushing in Martins I saw that all others had voted for carr/baba and thought "doh, forgot about those fuckers" or actually "doh, glömde dom nollorna" which is pretty much the same thing in swedish:)

I wouldn't worry, i'm sure Babayaro & Carr will lead the race to being the most unwanted player in this poll, i'd be shocked if one of them doesn't win it!  O0

Guest gggg

I cant see any logic in selling Owen or Martins before the likes of Babayaro and Carr.

Having too many good players >>>>> Having poor players

Carr.

got to be

despise him more than any player in the world

as a guy who sits near me in the Gallowgate says, 'there's only two people alive I hate, and they're both Stephen Carr'