The player you now want rid of most?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I almost feel sorry for Ramage

technically the worst nufc player i've ever seen but a good lad

his girlfriend goes to my uni, right stuck-up cunt, but he's still not in the same league as Carr or Baba for 'want rid'

I almost feel sorry for Ramage

technically the worst nufc player i've ever seen but a good lad

his girlfriend goes to my uni, right stuck-up cunt, but he's still not in the same league as Carr or Baba for 'want rid'

I'm embarrassed we still pay him a wage. He should be playing for the Dun Cow on Sunday mornings.

Get Ramage out on loan along with the other "young" lads, barring the obvious one, and hopefully get shot of Carr and Babayaro for good. I've voted for Carr personally because for some reason I hate the odious little gobshite.

My scapegoat list for next season will be rapidly diminished if all of that happens after Bramble has already gone!

Guest 22bnw

If I had to choose just one, Ramage would be my choice. Carr and Babayaro are at least capable of doing well, even if they act like its beyond them.

Number 1 on my list was Titus but even Roeder saw the sense there.

I voted Ramage. Baba and Carr can at least kick a football, when they're fit at least!

Ramage is honestly one of the poorest footballers we've had for a long time. His ball control makes Robbie Elliott look like Zidane. His tackling is alright but it's about the only attribute he has. He made the senior squad by default really, he was arsing around in the reserves until he was about 20, we were about to give him away to Hibernian I think it was and then all of a sudden he's drafted in because of a major injury crisis to the first team. Since then he's failed to bugger off. Honestly if we put him on the market he'd end up at a low championship side or an SPL side, he's just not cut out for Premier League football in any way, shape or form.

I voted Ramage. Baba and Carr can at least kick a football, when they're fit at least!

Ramage is honestly one of the poorest footballers we've had for a long time. His ball control makes Robbie Elliott look like Zidane. Honestly if we put him on the market he'd end up at a low championship side or an SPL side, he's just not cut out for Premier League football in any way, shape or form.

until his next 6 out of 10 performance when he suddenly becomes 'promisingly solid if not spectacular'

Pointless selecting someone like Carr, cos he'll leave anyway. And we could do with hanging onto Baba, rather than forcing ourselves into signing two left-backs. Ramge'll be decent for fifth choice n'all.

I'd love to see us make back some of the £5m on Duff.

Pointless selecting someone like Carr, cos he'll leave anyway. And we could do with hanging onto Baba, rather than forcing ourselves into signing two left-backs. Ramge'll be decent for fifth choice n'all.

wouldn't you like to see Duff under a competent manager first?

until his next 6 out of 10 performance when he suddenly becomes 'promisingly solid if not spectacular'

It's funny listening to people try and defend him saying things like 'he did a job, cleared some balls up the field etc'/'tried his best'/'didn't f*ck up totally'/'bless him he had a go'.

It'd be a bit reckless to let a top class winger go after just one injury affected season in a totally underperforming team led by a simple manager. Surely it'd make a sense to give him a shot in our 'new team' led by a new manager, he's one of the most naturally talented wingers in the league.

wouldn't you like to see Duff under a competent manager first?

Rather the Zog tbh. Flog Duff, we never, ever needed him in the first place. Utterly pointless signing and we don't need hindsight to tell us it's one of our most stupid purchases i can think of in the last few years.

It'd be a bit reckless to let a top class winger go after just one injury affected season in a totally underperforming team led by a simple manager. Surely it'd make a sense to give him a shot in our 'new team' led by a new manager, he's one of the most naturally talented wingers in the league.

He can neither beat his man nor cross a ball. 'Past it' doesn't even begin to describe.

indeed

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Carr and Baba should be sold.

Rammy should be sent on loan to Hartlepool or some other low league where he could actually play football.

He can neither beat his man nor cross a ball. 'Past it' doesn't even begin to describe.

one poor season, Shearer had 1 under Gullit but seemed to come back alright

Not bothered! If we can get a fee anywhere around £5m i'd take it. I was all for him being given time and not flogged instantly, but he's a crock who's legs were already going, and won't be much better now after ANOTHER major injury. And considering he's a player we never needed in the first place, and we've got potentially three other players in the squad who'd fill his role in a 4-3-3, i say just get rid of him, rather than huff and puff trying to make him work. Huff and puff trying to sort N'Zogbia out, regardless of attitude problems.

Zoggy's paddies will be a doddle for Sam.

BTW - in that poor season under Gullit, Shearer scored 21 goals.

Not bothered! If we can get a fee anywhere around £5m i'd take it. I was all for him being given time and not flogged instantly, but he's a crock who's legs were already going, and won't be much better now after ANOTHER major injury. And considering he's a player we never needed in the first place, and we've got potentially three other players in the squad who'd fill his role in a 4-3-3, i say just get rid of him, rather than huff and puff trying to make him work. Huff and puff trying to sort N'Zogbia out, regardless of attitude problems.

take away penalties and Shearer had an average of a goal every 4 games in the league

N'zogbia might just be a lost cause, I hope not but.....

take away penalties and Shearer had an average of a goal every 4 games in the league

A shit i couldn't give. He scored 21 goals.

If we're not counting penalties, Shearer finised around 45 goals off Jackie's record.