Bellamy turns us down for the Hammers (allegedly)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyone know how many players Rafa has signed & sold within one season.

Bellamy

Josemi

Kromkamp

Nunez

Pellegrino didn't last long but I think he might have only been a short team deal

Gonzales for the off too?

And theres Fowler and Morientes, 18 months each...

There is no messing on.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Anyone know how many players Rafa has signed & sold within one season.

Bellamy

Josemi

Kromkamp

Nunez

Pellegrino didn't last long but I think he might have only been a short team deal

Gonzales for the off too?

And theres Fowler and Morientes, 18 months each...

There is no messing on.

A manager who it seems doesn't mind admitting to making mistakes regarding his own signings and peddling them at the first opportunity - a refreshing change from Souness and his collection of mercenaries he left us with.

Gudjohnsen's Premiership record at Chelsea = 54 goals in 186 apps.

Bellamy's Premiership record at Coventry, Newcastle, Blackburn & Liverpool = 54 goals in 181 apps.

(I f*cking love Soccerbase)

Nice stats, but I I've seen both players for myself I don't need to look at a set of figures. Bellamy's a good player but for a striker he misses too many chances when he's just got the keeper to beat. His head down, hit and hope style isn't my idea of a forward.

Gudjohnsen looks ice cool in front of goal. Might not have Bellamy's pace, but technically far better. Anyway, why would we want Bellamy when he have a far better option in Martins to do what he does?

From what I've seen, Bellamy's best form was for us before Souness started messing him around. He was getting better and better. Since then he's had three different clubs in as many years and seems to have stagnated a bit. As Shearer's influence began to wane, I thought Bellamy revelled in being the new fans' favourite, there was a time when he was the first name on the teamsheet. At Liverpool he was never going to be the star of the show and the lack of regular football hasn't helped him.

We don't need another striker. We have three big name strikers and Ameobi as backup. Gudjohnsen is only a possibility because he can play in attacking midfield, if we did bring him here I'd regard it as a midfield signing and an excellent one at that.

He had a cracking season at Blackburn to be fair. He is a very effective player but I just want to forget about him now. I think he has too much baggage. Journo's at every oppourtunity would bring his past up with us aggrevating things. I am glad he has gone to West Ham, don't think it would have been the best move to bring him back now especially considering our fresh start!

Bellers on SSN said " Al rang up & apologised"

is there an article about that?

I did a search after seeing Bellamy say that but could not find a thing, there may well be something on the net now though.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Bellers on SSN said " Al rang up & apologised"

is there an article about that?

I'd imagine Shearer will be kicking up a fuss saying he never apologised in tomorrows papers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Texasmag

Just read on another site that Bellamy has upset the WH fans by making w***** gestures to them, when they played their friendly.

WH fans are not happy.

Guest Ridzuan

Just read on another site that Bellamy has upset the WH fans by making w***** gestures to them, when they played their friendly.

WH fans are not happy.

Thats good news.It shows that he still has some feelings for us.

WH fans are not happy.

Obviously the fans fault, ickle wickle Bellamy couldn't possibly be at fault for anything wrong that he does.

WH fans are not happy.

Nowt on KUMB. Sounds like bollocks to me.