TONIGHT - Radio 5 live.

NSG

Guest Invicta_Toon

Potential Discussion topic:

"Are you or are you not that fucker who requested his N-O account be deleted as you would never post there again?"

Are you or are you not the sad fucker who posts on Big Brother and Russell Brand forums?

:lol:

insult one member of the ohmelads forum, you insult them all

I expect literally another 3 people to attack me

Guest firetotheworks

Great opportunity this is like! I think as long as you dont say 'Wey I want Shearer and Keegan as joint managers like' I'll be happy. Might be worth discussing how with so many clubs being took over and having an influx of money theres the threat of no real advantage being gained.

"Are you or are you not that fucker who requested his N-O account be deleted as you would never post there again?"

Are you or are you not the sad fucker who posts on Big Brother and Russell Brand forums?

I was never a member of the Ohmelads forum but you making stuff up is to be expected.

So do you still post on the Big Brother and Russell Brand forums then Vic?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I was never a member of the Ohmelads forum but you making stuff up is to be expected.

yes you are. when I go to ohmelads.com for all my Toon exclusive needs, I click on their forum link and there you are, being all Baggio and stuff

yes you are. when I go to ohmelads.com for all my Toon exclusive needs, I click on their forum link and there you are, being all Baggio and stuff

It's not an Ohmelads forum though is it? It's a link to the Howaythetoon forum, similar to Newcastle-Online being linked on the ICNewcastle web page, it doesn't mean this is a ICNewcastle forum does it?

So do you still post on the Big Brother and Russell Brand forums? You didn't say...

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's not an Ohmelads forum though is it? It's a link to the Howaythetoon forum, similar to Newcastle-Online being linked on the ICNewcastle web page, it doesn't mean this is a ICNewcastle forum does it?

So do you still post on the Big Brother and Russell Brand forums? You didn't say...

don't denigrate the fine journalistic integrity of ohmelads.com by comparing to such trash as the chronicle

weren't there high level talks of a merger? what happened, your forum not got enough credibility for it to be a merger of equals?

don't denigrate the fine journalistic integrity of ohmelads.com by comparing to such trash as the chronicle

weren't there high level talks of a merger? what happened, your forum not got enough credibility for it to be a merger of equals?

First of all it's not my forum so any talks of a merger were nothing to do with me, the fact it didn't go through makes no difference to me either as unlike yourself Vic I don't let an Internet message board control my life, we'll have to carry this on another time as I've got to get ready to go out although I'm sure you'll still be about when I get back in in the early hours. O0

Guest Invicta_Toon

First of all it's not my forum so any talks of a merger were nothing to do with me, the fact it didn't go through makes no difference to me either as unlike yourself Vic I don't let an Internet message board control my life, we'll have to carry this on another time as I've got to get ready to go out although I'm sure you'll still be about when I get back in in the early hours. O0

ciao baby  :-*

catch you later then

Guest firetotheworks

So we're all agreed that we can get back to ideas for PegasusBridge then?

Hey lads, Garth Bremald from 5 Live contacted me on my mobile just 30 mins ago, and he's asked me to be on the show on Monday night. Its apparently a 'big club' night, and fans from Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal ad Tottenham will be on.

He wants my piece to be primarliy on Big Sam, and the new board.

He's also asked me to be available throughout the season, so he can get a fans view of the situation at the club as the season progresses.

Really decent oppurtunity to get some points out there, and for us, it's a massive media outpiece. Great oppurtunity tbh.

How come you've managed to get on there?

Not sure mate. He must be ringing around trying to find someone who wasnt a complete retard ( I just made it)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/wes5020/orly_owl.jpg

Waiting for NSG aka Garth Bremald to pop up in this thread to claim PegasusBridge has been Merk'd.

5 live rang him at quarter to 8 and recorded his piece. Talked about Sam, the new training methods, the new signings and possible future signings.

Looks like I got the time wrong and it could be on tomorrow.

Will let you know when I know.

Make a point of how the majority of Newcastle fans don't want Shearer to become manager unless he has proved himself at other clubs first.

Yeah, this too.

I think he has made his recording already, guys . .  unless I have read it wrong?

• 2 weeks later...