Heard Tevez will sign for Man Utd tomorrow West Ham will get 2 million

Dyer will be announced as West Ham player tomorrow

you heard from?

Another forum would be my guess.

so would I.

you heard from?

Another forum would be my guess. No offence to the fella but I am guessing he is as ITK as I am anorexic!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6922733.stm

West Ham and Carlos Tevez's advisers will confirm on Friday that they have reached an agreement over the striker's registration, Five Live understands.

With the threat of High Court action on 22 August hanging over negotiations, talks have been ongoing this week.

BBC Five Live's Nigel Adderley said: "A settlement has been reached, and that could be ratified by the Premier League and Football Association on Friday."

It is thought Tevez's advisors MSI will pay West Ham between £1m and £3m.

That will free the 23-year-old Argentine to complete a move to Manchester United, whose manager Sir Alex Ferguson has made no secret of his desire to sign the player.

Tevez's switch to United had stalled over who will be paid the transfer fee.

The Premier League and West Ham say the Hammers should receive the fee but Kia Joorabchian's companies MSI and Just Sports Inc claim they own the striker's economic rights.

Adderley explained: "West Ham need to reach a settlement which proves to the Premier League they are the significant beneficiaries of any transfer involving Tevez."

Tevez, meanwhile, has said he expects to join United, adding: "To play for a super-club like Manchester United without any pre-season work behind me is going to be a real handicap."

The bingo boys on KUMB are not happy!! :lol: :lol:

They ought to be grateful they are still in the premiership tbh.

you heard from?

Another forum would be my guess. No offence to the fella but I am guessing he is as ITK as I am anorexic!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6922733.stm

West Ham and Carlos Tevez's advisers will confirm on Friday that they have reached an agreement over the striker's registration, Five Live understands.

With the threat of High Court action on 22 August hanging over negotiations, talks have been ongoing this week.

BBC Five Live's Nigel Adderley said: "A settlement has been reached, and that could be ratified by the Premier League and Football Association on Friday."

It is thought Tevez's advisors MSI will pay West Ham between £1m and £3m.

That will free the 23-year-old Argentine to complete a move to Manchester United, whose manager Sir Alex Ferguson has made no secret of his desire to sign the player.

Tevez's switch to United had stalled over who will be paid the transfer fee.

The Premier League and West Ham say the Hammers should receive the fee but Kia Joorabchian's companies MSI and Just Sports Inc claim they own the striker's economic rights.

Adderley explained: "West Ham need to reach a settlement which proves to the Premier League they are the significant beneficiaries of any transfer involving Tevez."

Tevez, meanwhile, has said he expects to join United, adding: "To play for a super-club like Manchester United without any pre-season work behind me is going to be a real handicap."

The bingo boys on KUMB are not happy!! :lol: :lol:

They ought to be grateful they are still in the premiership tbh.

It's like a charver mugging an old lady, nicking her £200 mobile phone, shrugging off a copper who has tried to arrest him, going straight to a pawn-broker to get shot of it asap and then whinging when he's offered only £25 for it!  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

£3m for Tevez and they are the significant beneficiaries?

what utter utter utter incompetent downright shite

So..

West Ham buy Dyer for £4m + extra £2m,

We buy Smith for £4m + extra £2m,

Man Utd give MSI £2m who give it to West Ham.

:coolsmiley:

David Moyes is away on "family business"

Rumours he is considering his position due to pitiful transfer funds

You pleased with that? I really can't make up my mind about him really.

I think he's done a very good job there all things considered. Be a big step back if he went, Shirley?

A Bingo Club ITK is saying Kia pays them £2m, Man Utd to pay no fee at all as Tevez is 'a free agent' but will pay inflated wages to Tevez with Kia taking 25% cut.

Sounds as dodgy as f@ck tbh, even more than the tribunal judgement!

I think he's done a very good job there all things considered. Be a big step back if he went, Shirley?

I think he's done a good job yeah, just doubt he'd be able to take Everton to the next level. Bit shit him not getting transfer funds though. He did well last season, has built a decent squad, got them into Europe and all that on a limited budget (iirc).

I think he's done a good job yeah, just doubt he'd be able to take Everton to the next level. Bit s*** him not getting transfer funds though. He did well last season, has built a decent squad, got them into Europe and all that on a limited budget (iirc).

If there's no transfer funds for Moyes there won't be for anyone so getting to the next level is irrelevant at this stage really. And if there are no funds we'd end up with someone like Peter Reid because no decent manager would come  here.

I'm not Moyes' biggest fan because I would prefer a more attack minded manager and I feel he is tactically naive at  times. However, he's done well when I look back and consider the budget and what he had to start with when the useless Walter Smith was sacked.

I don't think anybody we could currently attract would do a better job.

The board need to go urgently. They're fucking ruining us, slowly but surely.

I think he's done a good job yeah, just doubt he'd be able to take Everton to the next level. Bit s*** him not getting transfer funds though. He did well last season, has built a decent squad, got them into Europe and all that on a limited budget (iirc).

If there's no transfer funds for Moyes there won't be for anyone so getting to the next level is irrelevant at this stage really. And if there are no funds we'd end up with someone like Peter Reid because no decent manager would come  here.

I'm not Moyes' biggest fan because I would prefer a more attack minded manager and I feel he is tactically naive at  times. However, he's done well when I look back and consider the budget and what he had to start with when the useless Walter Smith was sacked.

The board need to go urgently. They're fucking ruining us, slowly but surely.

Never realised things were that grim tbh.

From the outside-looking-in obviously... :undecided:

The board need to go urgently. They're f****** ruining us, slowly but surely.

I think Moyes has done well with the resources he's had, Beattie excepted, but can't really thrill you I suppose to be hoping for a 1-0 win because that's what its tended to be.  How much more attacking minded Moyes could be with more money I don't know, probably not a lot.

If you have a good season again this time around I'm sure the club will attract interest, everyone else is.

I don't think Kenwright is interested in selling no matter who comes along with an offer.There have been persistant rumours saying as much for years now and the entire board now consists of his personal lackey's

Tell me about it! I was very optimistic when the season finished and thought we'd make a few good signings. I'm dreading it starting again now ???

If you have a good season again this time around I'm sure the club will attract interest, everyone else is.

I don't think Kenwright is interested in selling no matter who comes along with an offer.There have been persistant rumours saying as much for years now and the entire board now consists of his personal lackey's

Tell me about it! I was very optimistic when the season finished and thought we'd make a few good signings. I'm dreading it starting again now ???

Guess it will be the typical one good season followed by one bad season then that Everton are renowned for.

Man City are reportedly talking to Diego, which would tie in with Elano's comment that there will be more Brazilians at Eastlands. 

What with the efforts to get Leighton Baines, the revolution is still very much continuing.

MCFC.co.uk

Bojinov signs for City

03/08/2007 08:55

Bulgarian international Valeri Bojinov has become the latest player to sign for Manchester City today in a four year deal.

The powerful 21-year-old striker joins from Fiorentina for an undisclosed fee, subject to a work permit, after passing a medical at City's Carrington training ground.

Bojinov became the youngest overseas player ever to make his debut in Serie A when he played his first game for Lecce aged just 15 years and 11 months, having been recruited as a year earlier after being spotted while playing in Bulgaria.

After bagging 16 goals for Lecce over the next couple of seasons, Bojinov moved to Fiorentina in January 2005, by which time he had already made his full international debut against Italy at the European Championships in Portugal.

He gained valuable experience after being loaned out to Juventus in July 2006, his goals helping the Turin giants back into the top flight of Italian football, but after a year at the Stadio delle Alpi he returned to Fiorentina, but now Sven-Goran Eriksson has moved to add the highly-rated young striker to his squad.

Commenting on the deal, City Chief Excutive Alistair Mackintosh said: "Our signing of Valeri is another sign of the impact made by Dr Thaksin and Sven-Goran Eriksson. Valeri is an exciting young player and a great addition to the squad."

Bojinov's arrival comes hot on the heels of a hectic Thursday, which saw Javi Garrido, Vedran Corluka and Elano join City.

Re; Diego - I read that rumour yesterday. I don't expect to see him in a City shirt any time soon, I think he's out of reach. Altho if he does sign I will eat my own head.

Diego is a stunningly good player. Would be an excellent signing imo.

The one thing David Pleat almost got right.  Tried to sign him for Spurs as a 17 year old but fell foul of work permit problems.  Think an Italian grandmother then came out of the cupboard and he now has an EU passport.  Agree he is a superb player, my one reservation would be if he is as good as he always seems to be when I see him, why haven't a really big club gone for him?

That though is a small reservation as whenever I've seen him, he's looked the dogs wotsits.

MCFC.co.uk

Bojinov signs for City

03/08/2007 08:55

Bulgarian international Valeri Bojinov has become the latest player to sign for Manchester City today in a four year deal.

The powerful 21-year-old striker joins from Fiorentina for an undisclosed fee, subject to a work permit, after passing a medical at City's Carrington training ground.

Bojinov became the youngest overseas player ever to make his debut in Serie A when he played his first game for Lecce aged just 15 years and 11 months, having been recruited as a year earlier after being spotted while playing in Bulgaria.

After bagging 16 goals for Lecce over the next couple of seasons, Bojinov moved to Fiorentina in January 2005, by which time he had already made his full international debut against Italy at the European Championships in Portugal.

He gained valuable experience after being loaned out to Juventus in July 2006, his goals helping the Turin giants back into the top flight of Italian football, but after a year at the Stadio delle Alpi he returned to Fiorentina, but now Sven-Goran Eriksson has moved to add the highly-rated young striker to his squad.

Commenting on the deal, City Chief Excutive Alistair Mackintosh said: "Our signing of Valeri is another sign of the impact made by Dr Thaksin and Sven-Goran Eriksson. Valeri is an exciting young player and a great addition to the squad."

Bojinov's arrival comes hot on the heels of a hectic Thursday, which saw Javi Garrido, Vedran Corluka and Elano join City.

Re; Diego - I read that rumour yesterday. I don't expect to see him in a City shirt any time soon, I think he's out of reach. Altho if he does sign I will eat my own head.

When a club has a high profile manager such as SGE, I think there are very few players who are out of reach provided you can meet the transfee fee and agree personal terms.  With the squad you're putting together now, it should be even easier, not harder, to attract the top talent in Europe.  The problems start to arise when you're in direct competition with Europe's elite for a player's signature.