Danny Higginbotham (£3million)

Paul McShane (£1.5million)

Roy O'Donovan (£0.5million)

Kieran Richardson (£5million)

Kenwyne Jones (£6million)

£33m CORRECTION

£42million on shite.

Gordon is good to be fair.

Everton should have just got Papa Diop instead. I thought they were close to getting him?

Gravesen?  :buck2:

Apart from being a defensive midfielder when what we need is attacking midfielders, Diop is shit. I'd rather have someone bad on loan than someone bad for a large fee tied to a big contract.

Gravesen is coming back.

I can hardly contain myself.

Bit of a come down from Fernandes isn't it?

Certainly is. We had the best out of him about 3 years ago.

I'm hoping we will be buying someone else too. Moyes said we could have two in by the deadline.

Boro confirm they are after Samaras, also say they have had Adriano offered to them but don't think they will take him.

Reading between the lines, Sven talked to/about Adriano but decided not to pursue it.

His attitude must be shit.

Boro confirm they are after Samaras, also say they have had Adriano offered to them but don't think they will take him.

Reading between the lines, Sven talked to/about Adriano but decided not to pursue it.

There's an italian website that quotes Sven as saying something like "We have 25 players, we need to sell not buy. There was contact with Adriano but he won't be coming here".

Pompey and Man City knocked back on Anelka.

Shame. Would have liked him. Could do with another quality striker, especially one with a bit of pace. Not sure if we're gonna get one tho. I think we can do better than Mpenza altho we'd be in a wierd situation when Bojinov comes back... I wouldn't want 3 good strikers and no good defensive midfielders...

Man City in for Motta.

We've been "in" for him for months...believe it when I see it...

We are trying to sign Suree Sukha tho. Apparently. I'll be fucked if he'll ever get a work permit...or a kick...but thats PR for ya.

Danny Mills has gone to Charlton on loan. Thank fuck. Contract up soon, hopefully my poor defenseless eyes will never have to witness him in a City shirt ever again.

Arouna Kone gone to Sevilla.

There's an italian website that quotes Sven as saying something like "We have 25 players, we need to sell not buy. There was contact with Adriano but he won't be coming here".

Pompey and Man City knocked back on Anelka.

Shame. Would have liked him. Could do with another quality striker, especially one with a bit of pace. Not sure if we're gonna get one tho. I think we can do better than Mpenza altho we'd be in a wierd situation when Bojinov comes back... I wouldn't want 3 good strikers and no good defensive midfielders...

Man City in for Motta.

We've been "in" for him for months...believe it when I see it...

We are trying to sign Suree Sukha tho. Apparently. I'll be fucked if he'll ever get a work permit...or a kick...but thats PR for ya.

Danny Mills has gone to Charlton on loan. Thank fuck. Contract up soon, hopefully my poor defenseless eyes will never have to witness him in a City shirt ever again.

Deal done? Thought there was a diff in valuation?

Deal done? Thought there was a diff in valuation?

http://english.psv.nl/web/show/id=58980/contentid=21496

Hammers bid ?10m for Gudj. :rolleyes:

Someone you would like for your special player...? I don't think he's that good meself. I'm still staggered that he ended up playing for Barcelona. ???

Ah...Went through this evening. They seemed a world apart at the start of the week.

Gudj I don't really know...Another converted striker -  dodgy knee. He would look in out squad and WH for that matter. But I agree a touch overrated.