Other clubs' transfer deadline day discussion

GeordieDazzler

Curtis Davies to Villa on Loan.

Couldn't afford 8.5m obviously ;)

Much better than shelling straight out for him. They can see how good he is with little consequence this way.

It is a loan till the end of the season, with a contract to exchange the 9m then - it is a tax dodge by West Brom, similar to the one they pulled with Kusczak and Man United.

There's no escaping it, we're legally bound to pay the money for him after a season.

If you're legally bound to pay the £9m over after 12 months then its not a tax dodge. Can't be arsed to go into the details, but over the 2 years or whatever accounting period the transfer spreads over they will pay the same tax

But it would reduce the tax they pay in the current accounting period, surely?

They've had a good summer, sales wise.

11 hours to go

Are Villa in for anyone else??

MON is a renowned last day dealer.

A right back would be nice. I've got a weird, sneaky suspicion about a lanky striker who has already played for us once, too.

11 hours to go

A right back would be nice. I've got a weird, sneaky suspicion about a lanky striker who has already played for us once, too.

Has he been spotted in Edgbaston?

Curtis Davies to Villa on Loan.

Couldn't afford 8.5m obviously ;)

Much better than shelling straight out for him. They can see how good he is with little consequence this way.

It is a loan till the end of the season, with a contract to exchange the 9m then - it is a tax dodge by West Brom, similar to the one they pulled with Kusczak and Man United.

There's no escaping it, we're legally bound to pay the money for him after a season.

If you're legally bound to pay the £9m over after 12 months then its not a tax dodge. Can't be arsed to go into the details, but over the 2 years or whatever accounting period the transfer spreads over they will pay the same tax

But it would reduce the tax they pay in the current accounting period, surely?

They've had a good summer, sales wise.

That's why I said over 2 years!

11 hours to go

Has he been spotted in Edgbaston?

I've just seen him in the Jewellery Quarter branch of Greggs. He walked out with at least seven steak bakes and a green sprinkle doughnut.

11 hours to go

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2619/leobyrneue9.jpg

Mohamed Shawky, defensive midfielder to Boro.

Will be great if he ever lines up in midfield with Boateng...Shawky, and George, crimebusters of the Tees, doodoodoodoodoodoodoo.

Thats's basically what Mido does, he joins a club, plays well in the start, convinces them to sign one of his international team mates, and then fucks them for another club :D

tbf they did ask Mido about  Shawkey and another player immeditely after they signed him, long time intrest from  Boro in both and now with Mido there to help them settle i guess they've decided to make a move, it was a predictable transfer tbh..

Now, the next time we play them home will be intresting :lol:

Guest nufc 4 life

1320: Stop the press! Someone's sent a text in and it is the most sensible one of the day so far, although you've got to wonder whether Becca's got the right number. She writes: "You can have boy girl identical twins as some gamates have an extra sex chromosome."

;D :lol: O0

Young Arsenal forward Jay Simpson, first scorer of a hat-trick at the Emirates Stadium, joins Millwall on Loan untill January.

January because we may need him when Adebayor goes to ACN!

Carsley  Gravesen

Riquleme          Arteta

Cahil

Fucking hell..