Heinze on the menu for toon!

Guest hindu times

you would think so. Its just what I got told and as I said he is right on the ball counts shearer and keegan as close friends and has a lot of contact with the club. Could all be crap of course but Im gonna hold onto the hope that we do get him.

Hey if I was bullshittin I would be on here every couple of days just plucking rumours out and wouldnt have bothered explaining who it was I knew. Oh and also we would have been signing nesta, ronaldinho and tevez if I was lying

Hey if I was bullshittin I would be on here every couple of days just plucking rumours out and wouldnt have bothered explaining who it was I knew. Oh and also we would have been signing nesta, ronaldinho and tevez if I was lying

Why? Why would we be signing them if you are lying about this? ???

I hope you are right, but why would he fly over here, when our staff flew out just to inquire about a couple of players from Barca? Why in the middle of a tournament would he be discussing his future? Why not wait? Is he in that much of a hurry to sign for us? None of it adds up tbf, thats why i smell bullshit, sorry if you are offended by that. A spade a spade n all that.

I'd say Heinze is perhaps more realistic than Bridge because the club is actually willing to listen to offers by the sounds of it and the player wants out. I haven't seen anything to suggest, this summer, that Bridge wants out or that Chelsea want to sell.

In order to get Heinze we'd be relying on the big European clubs snapping up other targets leaving his options limited. IF we did get someone like Deco in then it would severely strengthen our hand. A few have already got their men in place. The main worry would be Real Madrid, who look like missing out on Chivu (set for Inter apparently) and still need a replacement for Roberto Carlos.

Heinze is more of a CB isn't he?

I'd say Heinze is perhaps more realistic than Bridge because the club is actually willing to listen to offers by the sounds of it and the player wants out. I haven't seen anything to suggest, this summer, that Bridge wants out or that Chelsea want to sell.

In order to get Heinze we'd be relying on the big European clubs snapping up other targets leaving his options limited. IF we did get someone like Deco in then it would severely strengthen our hand. A few have already got their men in place. The main worry would be Real Madrid, who look like missing out on Chivu (set for Inter apparently) and still need a replacement for Roberto Carlos.

Always thought that was his preferred position as well myself.

I'd be more comfortable with him at LB though, bring in Marquez to play alongside Taylor. :lol:

I just hope we do get him. I have just listened to legends on century and heard some sunderland fan nearly crying over broken promises and because they have not signed big. But lets be honest what would attract a proven premiership player to that dump

Always thought that was his preferred position as well myself.

I'd be more comfortable with him at LB though, bring in Marquez to play alongside Taylor. :lol:

Would be typical NUFC to play him at full back just because he's left footed.

Maybe he is, I didn't follow his PSG days, but for Man Utd he was brilliant at left back.

It was my understanding that he's excellent in both positions, though I'd have thought Man Utd fans were happier with him on the left. Have to ask one of them I suppose.

Maybe he is, I didn't follow his PSG days, but for Man Utd he was brilliant at left back.

It was my understanding that he's excellent in both positions, though I'd have thought Man Utd fans were happier with him on the left. Have to ask one of them I suppose.

S'pose if he's equally as comfortable in both positions, LB would be preferential for us.

S'pose if he's equally as comfortable in both positions, LB would be preferential for us.

NSG dont you meen suppose not s'pose

Can use either. Shouldn't you have used a question mark at the end of your post?

Can use either. Shouldn't you have used a question mark at the end of your post?

Could have spelled mean right and all, if he's going to criticise spelling. :lol:

SHAK - Nsg has been questioning how i said something on another topic so i thought i would point out a mistake from him just so he knows he's not perfect.