What does NE5 (Leazesmag) think of Ashley and Shepherd's imminent departure?

Guest Dan

just curious like. he hardly ever seems to post on toontastic anymore. tbh, that board misses him a little bit.

we've had many an argument about the pros and cons of the fat man over the years. i was just wondering if he's welcoming the buyout at st james.

Guest Invicta_Toon

he's far too busy administering the tie up up ohmelads.com, your number one site for Toon exclusives, and his forum, to be posting anywhere else

Miss them both :(

Certainly miss them. Imagine if Roeder was still our manager, and he was passing up on good free transfers like Geremi or Viduka - HTL would no doubt still be arguing that just because we think the club should have signed them...

Must be devestating to be a toon supporter right now according to what they argued. Evil dictator buying the club, angel and saviour Shepherd seemingly on his way out, (more) complete lies about Shepherd revealed by Souness' recent blast, value for money non-trophy-signing transfers coming in early and in abundance, Milner having proved himself a good winger down the left despite not being able to play there...

Ended up softening to an extent and becoming valuable members of this board overnight, with everyone suddenly liking them, and no doubt theyre decent folk in real life and but f*** it, why sugar coat things, for a long while they were patronising cocks who assumed they knew best and that only their opinion counted, whilst generally passing themselves off as the equivalent of ignorant, see-no-evil hear-no-evil Shepherd Missionaries, "top 5, Our Lord can do no Wrong" in every single post where the opportunity arose to defend the chosen one.

And yes, ive copied this straight off of Talksport. And I acknowledge any bans for flaming.

Guest Johan

Certainly miss them. Imagine if Roeder was still our manager, and he was passing up on good free transfers like Geremi or Viduka - HTL would no doubt still be arguing that just because we think the club should have signed them...

Must be devestating to be a toon supporter right now according to what they argued. Evil dictator buying the club, angel and saviour Shepherd seemingly on his way out, (more) complete lies about Shepherd revealed by Souness' recent blast, value for money non-trophy-signing transfers coming in early and in abundance, Milner having proved himself a good winger down the left despite not being able to play there...

Ended up softening to an extent and becoming valuable members of this board overnight, with everyone suddenly liking them, and no doubt theyre decent folk in real life and but f*** it, why sugar coat things, for a long while they were patronising cocks who assumed they knew best and that only their opinion counted, whilst generally passing themselves off as the equivalent of ignorant, see-no-evil hear-no-evil Shepherd Missionaries, "top 5, Our Lord can do no Wrong" in every single post where the opportunity arose to defend the chosen one.

And yes, ive copied this straight off of Talksport. And I acknowledge any bans for flaming.

Top 5 post ever read by me on this forum.

100% agreed

Leazes is alright, I was talking to him and HTL earlier.

He seems happy about the takeover and has sold his shares, not to happy about us signing Deco though.

Never liked his trophy signings did he? :D

You are absolutely and totally wrong, as always.

I pointed out facts, which is that under the Halls and Shepherd, the club moved forward massively, and they left the club a million miles better than how they found it.

If you are unable to see that, or accept it, its your problem.

I also pointed out that because they had done a good job, and only a handful of clubs had done better during their time running NUFC, a total of 4 in fact, it was far from automatic that they would be replaced by better, as many clubs have been taken over by people that have been worse owners than before. Its hardly rocket science, its patently obvious.

We have - possibly - got lucky with Ashley, hopefully. Time will tell. The hedge fund who were mentioned would have been worse, without a shadow of doubt, and the other people who were also mentioned. I've forgotten who they were already, such was the ease that their claim and worth to the club was dismissed by me. Also, would have been the new owner of Man City. So I stand vindicated, and correct.

You are wrong. But I always knew that you and the others were wrong, and basically talking out of your arse, putting personalities before your judgement, on the basis you didn't like Shepherd and Hall. I didn't either tbh, but you shouldn't put personalities before judgments. Let it be a lesson.

You are absolutely and totally wrong, as always.

I pointed out facts, which is that under the Halls and Shepherd, the club moved forward massively, and they left the club a million miles better than how they found it.

If you are unable to see that, or accept it, its your problem.

I also pointed out that because they had done a good job, and only a handful of clubs had done better during their time running NUFC, a total of 4 in fact, it was far from automatic that they would be replaced by better, as many clubs have been taken over by people that have been worse owners than before. Its hardly rocket science, its patently obvious.

We have - possibly - got lucky with Ashley, hopefully. Time will tell. The hedge fund who were mentioned would have been worse, without a shadow of doubt, and the other people who were also mentioned. I've forgotten who they were already, such was the ease that their claim and worth to the club was dismissed by me. Also, would have been the new owner of Man City. So I stand vindicated, and correct.

You are wrong. But I always knew that you and the others were wrong, and basically talking out of your arse, putting personalities before your judgement, on the basis you didn't like Shepherd and Hall. I didn't either tbh, but you shouldn't put personalities before judgments. Let it be a lesson.

To think he had the nerve to call you patronising!  :lol:

He's baa-aack :lol:

Basically if we do well it'll because Shepherd got this appointment right, if the wheels come off it's because we should have been careful what we wished for when people were complaining about the fat one's suffocating choke-hold on the club.  If anyone's expecting any kind of conceeding that we're better off without Shepherd in total control, they'll be disapointed.

Guest elbee909

but you shouldn't put personalities before judgments. Let it be a lesson.

Like you do when arguing with certain members of this very forum then?

Isn't LeazesMag still posting as InvictaToon? The tactic of "well I'm losing the debate on this one, so let's switch it to something completely irrelevant" seems a bit familiar. Apologies all round if either/or feel offended to be mentioned in the same breath.

but you shouldn't put personalities before judgments. Let it be a lesson.

Like you do when arguing with certain members of this very forum then?

you can comment on the whole post if you like, don't be shy now