Juan Sebastian you're on

NSG

Guest eyeball_tickler

i was thinking about saying this in another thread but his age put me off. we'd probably only get a year out of him and he's a considerable risk.

Guest brewer

He never hated it here.

He was shocked when Man U sold him, Chelsea not so much.

He flopped at Man U because Keane was the top dog there and there was no leway on his part (something he's admitted), he flopped at Chelsea because Ranieri hailed him as the world's best midfielder than played him on the left wing.

He's a brilliant footballer, people say he can't play in a 442, he was the best player in Italy and one of the worlds best players playing in a 442 alongside Simeone at Lazio. And he was in a 442 at Inter. Just put a dm next to him and he'd be superb.

Carrick is doing the job Veron was meant to do. Man Utd don't need a traditional DM for most games, they need a guy in front of the defence who dictate the tempo with lots of shorts passes & maybe the odd long one. Obviously when they played Milan the Carrick & Scholes access wasn't defensively as tight as  Hargreaves + another will be next season.

No thanks,he ows crap with manu and chelsea so why would he be good with us?also hes 32 and even though hes on a free he would be lookin for around 100 grand a wk!Id prefer Duscher than him but apparently his trial is over?

Guest eyeball_tickler

Cannavaro is well past it imho. 

he's currently the european and world player of the year.

Cannavaro will cost a fortune, even though if he is free, which is highly unlikely.

Minimum 50k per week, something like 70k per week is more likely. Just 4 weeks he will cost 200k. A year and he will cost 2.5M, and that's excluding a hefty signing on fee. Would rather us save up the money and invest on long term target.

Reallistically we won't be challenging top 4. We don't really need a top quality short term solution.

I honestly can't believe there's people saying they wouldn't have Ronaldinho & Cannavaro because, "they're too good". :lol:

May be wrong here, but didn't Dennis Bergkamp sign for Arsenal the season after they only finished 4 points off the relegation zone?

I honestly can't believe there's people saying they wouldn't have Ronaldinho & Cannavaro because, "they're too good". :lol:

May be wrong here, but didn't Dennis Bergkamp sign for Arsenal the season after they only finished 4 points off the relegation zone?

I know. I cant stop laughing, I cant believe what people are staying.

Guest Stephen927

Wouldn't want Veron here, started off well at both Man United and Chelsea but his style of play isn't suited to the pace of the Premiership.

Guest WalkervilleMag

http://my.opera.com/elfenom/homes/blog/Juan%20Sebastian%20Veron%20(8).jpg

http://pages.nyu.edu/~scs7891/ming.gif

Guest WalkervilleMag

he struggled big style for alot of the season,  only started to come good under Capello

he struggled big style for alot of the season,  only started to come good under Capello

they won the league so him and the other defenders couldnt have been that bad and past it!

Guest WalkervilleMag

they won the league so him and the other defenders couldnt have been that bad and past it!

they won the league because the striker were in shit hot form

they won the league because the striker were in s*** hot form

its not just the strikers who win the league its the whole team

Guest Immsy7

Cannavaro is well past it imho. 

he's currently the european and world player of the year.

And!!? We have Ramage!

dont remind me, its been a good summer so far.