Ronal... Baptista on his way?

Crumpy Gunt

Doesn't he also play DM or am I imagining that?

If I remember, he began his career as a DM for Sao Paulo, but Sevilla converted him to a forward with devastating results.

I think he'd fit in with Big Sam's plans well.  He's got skill, but certainly is more suited to a direct style.

I think he would be good for us!Think he would be good as a  attacking midfielder!Our midfield is fairly light weight and he certaintly would bring it some muscle!looked good in the copa America so i think he will cost more than £6million

Yes, he sounds like he'd be a really committed player were you to buy him.

Now, who was it who said this?

“The teams from the north of England are terrible"

“When we play them I have counted their centre-backs booting up to 30 long balls upfield per game.

“The weather over here is killing me. We’ll get one day of sunshine for every 30 days of rain, and it is driving me to despair.

“My girlfriend and my mother are frightened about not seeing the sun in England. They miss being in Madrid.

Ironically, I wonder whether he had a specific northern team in mind when he referred to the long ball being booted upfield? ;)

Steer well clear.

Guest STaylor87

Would rather have this guy in the iddle of the park

http://www.pspfanboy.com/media/2005/12/batista.jpg

Lol! True :)

But football-wise, I'd love to have Baptusta here :)

One of my favs.

Yes, he sounds like he'd be a really committed player were you to buy him.

Now, who was it who said this?

“The teams from the north of England are terrible"

“When we play them I have counted their centre-backs booting up to 30 long balls upfield per game.

“The weather over here is killing me. We’ll get one day of sunshine for every 30 days of rain, and it is driving me to despair.

“My girlfriend and my mother are frightened about not seeing the sun in England. They miss being in Madrid.

Ironically, I wonder whether he had a specific northern team in mind when he referred to the long ball being booted upfield? ;)

Steer well clear.

Villa maybe?  I don't know take a guess from 10 or so teams.  Any team North of London would be a northern team to him..

Brummie doesn't like a player we're after shocker!

You say that as if I have previous in that department. The only occasion I can think of was when I thought Martins was a bit of a gamble.

You say that as if I have previous in that department. The only occasion I can think of was when I thought Martins was a bit of a gamble.

Perhaps I've got the wrong opinion of you Brummie, if so I apologise.

Perhaps I've got the wrong opinion of you Brummie, if so I apologise.

No need, no need

:thup:

Baptista would easily be able to dominate in our team, people are stupid saying hes slow and lazy. His attitude is perfect and many are wrong quotes saying, the guy worked hard and gave 110 every match for arsenal