Press conference - Monday 16th July

Wullie

He also said he met Duff for the first time today, and he is looking to give nearly everyone 45 minutes (60 max) tomorrow. Obviously Taylor, Edgar, Milner and Duff won't be involved. Don't think Luque will either. 

Thought the comment about the new owners not acting quick enough to secure a few players was interesting. We've missed out on a couple of Allardyce's targets because they didn't move quickly enough apparently.

Thought the comment about the new owners not acting quick enough to secure a few players was interesting. We've missed out on a couple of Allardyce's targets because they didn't move quickly enough apparently.

Didn't see that bit. I doubt he would have meant it like that though before people start cursing the new owners. Probably meant the new owners didn't move into the club quick enough.

Didn't see that bit. I doubt he would have meant it like that though before people start cursing the new owners. Probably meant the new owners didn't move into the club quick enough.

Nope.

He was canny explicit in what he meant imo.  :lol:

Where have people seen this, by the way? Is it on SSN?

Well they hooked me in for 3.30pm (first time I've watched SSN this summer really) and nothing fucking happened, so I flounced off outside for a sit in the sun.

Couldn't stand watching any more looped shite, I refuse to be Skirged.

Where have people seen this, by the way? Is it on SSN?

Was.  ;)

Some time ago. You've missed it but I'm sure it'll be on again.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well they hooked me in for 3.30pm (first time I've watched SSN this summer really) and nothing fucking happened, so I flounced off outside for a sit in the sun.

Couldn't stand watching any more looped shite, I refuse to be Skirged.

;D

Nope.

He was canny explicit in what he meant imo.  :lol:

Seems a weird thing to come out and say.