Pre-Season Friendly Thread

Kev

Guest Triglett

Triglett you reckon its worth getting kaboul in my dream team?

Maybe. We didn't get too many clean sheets last season at all, and I'm still not sure how solid our defence is, but Kaboul's certain to play until King comes back. He's a threat in the air, apparently scored a few for Auxerre, and he definitely likes to play and get forward when he can. Cracked a freekick against the post in his last match and has a hell of a shot on him, so I reckon there's a good chance he'll score a few over the season too. I imagine he'd be a good cheap option, but like I say, our defensive record is pretty poor. Mind you, Sunderland, Everton and Derby as our first three games shouldn't pose too much of a threat to our goal. Hope that helps  :lol:

Guest Triglett

16-year old lad for Barcelona called Krcic who also came on against Dundee United looks a scary prospect.

I'm convinced he'll be one of the best in a few years. Saw him at a youth tournament a year back and he was head and shoulders above the rest. Think there's a few tasty videos lying about on the interweb somewhere. Awesome on FM too  :laugh:

Mokoena is awful - it was like finding out the tooth fairy isn't real :weep:

:(

He surpassed Shearer's record in 2011, leaving in 2013 having scored 242 goals for the club. The Newcastle supporters were disgusted at the acceptance of the tame £10.5m bid from Man Utd. Mokoena himself never hit the heights with United as he did with Newcastle, falling short with Derek Fazackerley's 4-3-1-2 system.