Likely attendances for the friendlies

kirkwdavis2001

Guest shearer_united

btw i purchased 3 tickets for the area near (1892 section - something like that). Is that area any good ?

Bar 1892 is towards the Leazes end of the Milburn Stand, it is one of the Bar areas that you normally pay a premium price for a seat.  In my opinion the seats are about the right hight for the best view of the game.  You will be able to see everything well from there.

Thanks pinkeye for replying.

Do you mean this area? :

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/2524/thisareaeu0.gif

Cheers ,

Guest Bramble OG

Rangers filled the gallowgate end a few years back, mind that was a saterday afternoon so doubt Celtic will bring so many..

I love the random shit the box office gives out...id love to work there and talk absolute shite to the people who ring all day.

Guest Bramble OG

btw i purchased 3 tickets for the area near (1892 section - something like that). Is that area any good ?

Bar 1892 is towards the Leazes end of the Milburn Stand, it is one of the Bar areas that you normally pay a premium price for a seat.  In my opinion the seats are about the right hight for the best view of the game.  You will be able to see everything well from there.

Do you mean this area? :

Cheers ,

its to the right of that arrow mate, near the front before the turn into the corner

Guest BooBoo

If someone had asked me back in June about these games i would have been interested but I'm disappointed in the lack of new players. Barton and Viduka wont be playing and i've just shelled out for the renewal and applying for Bolton so i'm blowed if i'm spending another wedge on a match.

Tbh, these games should be free for season ticket holders, or at least have one game a summer which is free.

We just played Celtic last summer though and Juventus in the fairly recent past as well, when did Villa last play a friendly against a team of Inter's class at home? They're arguably a lot bigger/more exciting than the clubs who we're playing. Apologies if you have recently played a team of their stature at Villa Park, just haven't noticed if you did.

It's your only home friendly as well this summer as far as I can see and a bit of a "glamour" tie at that, whereas we have 3 home games as well as three relatively local trips to "smaller" clubs that a fair few have shelled out on.

I certainly wouldn't call it reasonable almost immediately after spending £500 on a season ticket as well!

Do you mean this area? :

Cheers ,

Yeah what Bramble OG said, the dark orange coloured bit is actually the 1892 Club.  So if you are next to that you could be anywhere around it.

I've heard Celtic have be giving the whole of Sir John Hall Level 7, any truth in this? or have they just got the normal allocation in the North West Corner Level 7.

i think they might have normal away end and below that so 5,000?

some teams have had this

unless they are bringing more than 5,000

They'd better not or i won't be best pleased  :rant:

Saying that if i sit somwhere else i wont have them in my ear all game

I've heard Celtic have be giving the whole of Sir John Hall Level 7, any truth in this? or have they just got the normal allocation in the North West Corner Level 7.

i think they might have normal away end and below that so 5,000?

some teams have had this

unless they are bringing more than 5,000

They'd better not or i won't be best pleased  :rant:

Saying that if i sit somwhere else i wont have them in my ear all game

you wont be bothered about the Sampdoria fans if they were there would you Jamie?

because you told me you arnt going  ;D ( part timer! )  >:D

Guest shearer_united

Do you mean this area? :

Cheers ,

Yeah what Bramble OG said, the dark orange coloured bit is actually the 1892 Club.  So if you are next to that you could be anywhere around it.

Thanks,

first time to newcastle / st. james park.

View there was excellent and the match was good. a lovely stadium indeed and a good score: 4-1.

Celtic fans situation didnt help. when i was in the hotel after the match in about 2 hours, i was wearing the newcastle nufc shirt and in the hotel lobby i was the only one wearing a black n white. Rest were all celtic fans wearing their green n white shirts.

some celtic fans did cause trouble after the match. Though its unfair to generalise and say most were troublesome because some were infact friendly.