FAO Kev and Jamie

NSG

NEWCASTLE United stars will be at the St.James' Park Official Club Store on Friday, July 27 to help promote the Magpies' stylish new 2007/08 change kit.

The light blue strip went on sale from official club outlets at 8am on Thursday morning, and the lads wore the kit for the first time during their emphatic 4-1 win over Celtic later that day.

And on Friday a group of players, including new signings David Rozehnal and Geremi, will be at the Official Club Store situated behind the Gallowgate End from 1.30pm onwards.

The lads will hold a signing session and meet with fans, so make sure you're there to see your Toon heroes and be one of the first supporters to get their hands on the brand new shirt.

www.nufc.co.uk

Guest icemanblue

Hilarious. People ganging up on a 14 year old. That's not even worthy of an 'internet hard man'.

TBF to these lads, all they want to do is talk about the toon. They might talk s***, but so do a lot of people on here.

im cutting down on talking 'rubbish' as you call it  >:D also im not saying another word about not going to the match!  :razz:

TBF to these lads, all they want to do is talk about the toon. They might talk s***, but so do a lot of people on here.

im cutting down on talking 'rubbish' as you call it  >:D also im not saying another word about not going to the match!  :razz:

you just did

you just did

you know what i mean

you just did

you know what i mean

about what

you just did

you know what i mean

about what

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

Hilarious. People ganging up on a 14 year old. That's not even worthy of an 'internet hard man'.

You want some?  Do yer?  Eh?!

Guest icemanblue

You want some?  Do yer?  Eh?!

:kasper:

fucking typical.  How do I know it's going to take me longer to get Hull tickets than I anticipated as I will be unable to get past the charver-mams with their pasty babys and 8 year old kids swarming around SJP?

Hull tickets still haven't come yet  :rant: