New PL players to watch next season.

Parky

Putting aside the obvious name of Torres, my top pick for next year is this fella:

EDUARDO

Da Silva (24) was born in Brazil but moved to Croatia at the age of 15 and took Croatian nationality in 2002. The striker scored the first goal in European competition at Emirates Stadium when Arsenal beat Dinamo Zagreb 5-1 on aggregate in last season’s UEFA Champions League Third Qualifying Round.

Eduardo has made 12 appearances for the Croatian national team, scoring seven goals, including the first in their 2-0 Euro 2008 Qualifier victory over England in October 2006.

During his time with Dinamo Zagreb, Da Silva scored 73 goals in 104 appearances, won the Croatian League title twice (2006 and 2007) and the Croatian Cup twice (2004 and 2007). He was voted Croatian Player of the Year in 2004 and 2006, and was the Croatian League’s top scorer in both 2006 and 2007.

Should provide some delightful entertainment as long as it ain't against us.

He hasnt even got a work permit yet!

Hold your horses.

So long as he gets his work permit.......

5 seconds too slow.  bollocks!!

He's played in 2 friendlies and his name is on the website as in the first team. I think he's safe. :cheesy:

Looking forward to seeing Nani and Anderson at Man Utd. Not seen an awful lot of them and I'd be interested to see how they get on.

Beaten by about 5 seconds.  You can probably find somewhere on the internet showing his goal in an Asian friendly this week.  Looks a frighteningly good prospect.

For me, and am going for the less obvious i'm looking forward to seeing:

Nicklas Bendtner (Technically a new EPL player) - A handful at Birmingham, i think with Henry out of the way Wenger has a licence to start anyone he wants, chopping and changing upfront will be done without causing sin against Arsenal fans.

For me, and am going for the less obvious i'm looking forward to seeing:

Nicklas Bendtner (Technically a new EPL player) - A handful at Birmingham, i think with Henry out of the way Wenger has a licence to start anyone he wants, chopping and changing upfront will be done without causing sin against Arsenal fans.

He looked good in one of the friendlies I watched the other night. But Eduardo just looked creamy.

Sali Muntari at pompey

Torres and Babel at Liverpool

Malouda at chelsea

Giles Barnes at Derby

Chiellini and Bianchi at Man City

Tuncay at the smogs

Obviously Rosenhal here, but I expect we will get another johnny foreigner too!