Hull City 1 - 0 Newcastle (friendly) - post match reaction from page 13

Kev

What did they ask and what did he say?

Are you being backed with money and why haven't you signed anyone.

A question is usually followed by an answer.....................................................................................

A question is usually followed by an answer.....................................................................................

Bump

He said he was and that they're working their way through the process, his problem has been the calibre of player he's after are turning us down because they want European football which they can get at other clubs in Spain, Italy and Germany.

Bump

Give me a chance ffs! :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Meh.

This should have been advertised as Hull City v A Newcastle United XI.

Will lose not a wink of sleep over tonight, good run out for the kids.

Guest shaun11177

It was a bloody awful match-we had one shot in 1st half and a good chance in 2nd and that was about it.

As we sang 1-0 against the under 10,s that summed it up-we just had kids out there.

Carroll looked decent but the young Lua looks a good player the rest wont make it.

Guest Knightrider

Once again we see the effect of Big Sam, with us once again being hard to break down, despite a very very young side on show.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Worst match ive ever been to i think. Hull City are getting relegated. Geremi played well. From where i was sat (in the Hull fans - free ticket) it sounded like the Toon fans were singing town full of water, if so, i think that is out of order.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Once again we see the effect of Big Sam, with us once again being hard to break down, despite a very very young side on show.

not had much to bum him over recently, clutching at straws now

Worst match ive ever been to i think. Hull City are getting relegated. Geremi played well. From where i was sat (in the Hull fans - free ticket) it sounded like the Toon fans were singing town full of water, if so, i think that is out of order.

:lol:

Guest sombrero

yea we shouldnt take this game too seriously, id like ot see us kick sampadorias ass with a strong newcastle side, i coudlt get to the match today and althoguht im disapopinted wiht the result, i hope it was only  because of the fact that kids were playing. im glad to hear geremi played well, i was unsure of his capability at first?

I want to know who the player is we will be getting tomorrow to replace Dyer, a deal done that quick it has to be a Hammers player..

Tevez

Habe to say well done LuaLua, I thought he looked very good on the vb tonightall, good skill, quick feet, plenty of pace and very composed.

i'm from out of town, why is this funny?