Sam questioning his position?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we better get used to the bullshit reporting of NUFC under the new regime. FFS used to conduct business under the full glare of the SSN cameras. Those days are gone and we'll only hear what's happened when it's happened. This situation leaves the journos to make up this bollocks to fill a couple of pages with sports "news" on no news days.

I think we better get used to the bullshit reporting of NUFC under the new regime. FFS used to conduct business under the full glare of the SSN cameras. Those days are gone and we'll only hear what's happened when it's happened. This situation leaves the journos to make up this bollocks to fill a couple of pages with sports "news" on no news days.

Well said.

I'm amazed that people are even discussing these complete non-stories in all honesty.

Well said.

I'm amazed that people are even discussing these complete non-stories in all honesty.

If we didn't discuss non-stories we'd have nothing to discuss as nothing is coming from the club.

There is an awful lot of people making snap judgements on Ashley and co because in the 2 months they've been here (is it even that), they haven't written a cheque yet. Jesus wept, we really are becoming impatient fuckers.

And that is the whole problem. This isn't June. The season starts in 2 weeks and our rivals are strengthening all the time whilst we're doing fuck all.

no, it hasn't.

I won't be happy if Allardyce leaves any more than I was when I pointed out to you the state that Sounes left the club in, both financially and on the playing side, despite you saying we should stick with him - I'd far rather we had sacked him when he assaulted his employee on the training ground. I bet you think we are still better off for that little escapade don't you ?

Face facts. Our manager is not a happy chappy with his board, see this little post to emphasise it

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43146.msg937411#msg937411

Is it worth me pointing out the financial mess Shepherd has left the club in contributing to the new owner's unwillingness to spend?  Or will that fall on deaf ears and be attributed to Souness, and to a lesser extent me.  And no doubt Mick.

The last lot of accounts told there own story tbh. We are in debt. The wage bill is way beyond the means of the previous owners in the long term. The coverage and comments attributed to various analysts commenting on the club didnt paint a rosy picture. Irrespective of their comments, we were being left behind. The appointment of Souness (who Leazes backed) and Roeder (who Leazes backed) were nonsensical.

It appears there is a fair bit of shit to tidy up at the club. Nobody is going to invest until they audit it properly and cut then cut their cloth accordingly.

In the end though its Gemmills fault.

oh dear. You do like to harp on about that one post that your tosser mates edited don't you ?

mackems.gif

Maybe it was you that did it  :lol: still following me around too i see  :clap:

Personally i think that Shepard was a good buisnessman. I don't think he was particularly great at his job but if he was terrible we wouldn't be in the premiership. He gave money to his managers and often made some controversial descions.

I don't know anything about Ashley or Mort, therefore the jury is still out.

I wouldn't consider direct quotes "They know very little of football. It'd be pretty foolish not to back me now." to be made up. You might though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

wasnt that the celtic game?

Plus i am a body language psychologist and the fact that Big Sams knees are pointing away from Chris Mort indicates a level of distrust and coldness towards Chris. You will also notice his shoulders leaning away from Mort showing he is not comfortable in his presence. The fact that Mort is leaning forwards is a sign of insecurity and nervousness. There is a lot of work to be done in this relationship!

Plus i am a body language psychologist and the fact that Big Sams knees are pointing away from Chris Mort indicates a level of distrust and coldness towards Chris. You will also notice his shoulders leaning away from Mort showing he is not comfortable in his presence. The fact that Mort is leaning forwards is a sign of insecurity and nervousness. There is a lot of work to be done in this relationship!

....and they are both fiddling nervously or holding thier mobiles penis extenions...Juju not good.

Guest sicko2ndbest

....and they are both fiddling nervously or holding thier mobiles penis extenions...Juju not good.

I'm only kidding about the body language psychology bullshit, my missus watches too much big brother, i think i'm picking up bad habits!

I'm only kidding about the body language psychology bullshit, my missus watches too much big brother, i think i'm picking up bad habits!

I won't be happy till their holding each others mobiles.

Guest Knightrider

BTW the hand with the mobile is clearly positioned in a way where a quick jab attack can be launched. Sam is also showing his defensive nous by leaning away from Mort, if he's gonna land a jab, he'll want to also keep a good defensive shape in case Mort retaliates. We can expect a good number of clean sheets this year for sure.

BTW the hand with the mobile is clearly positioned in a way where a quick jab attack can be launched. Sam is also showing his defensive nous by leaning away from Mort, if he's gonna land a jab, he'll want to also keep a good defensive shape in case Mort retaliates. We can expect a good number of clean sheets this year for sure.

Sam is laughing so hard cause unbeknown to Mort he has just offerred £26m for Ballack. :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

In all fairness having watched the game Big Sam was speaking to Russell Cushing more than he was speaking to Mort. Mort looked like he wanted to be part of the conversation, but could offer nothing to it as they were talking football

Guest sicko2ndbest

Russell Cushing is chief operations manager whatever that means, but has been heavily involved in transfers especially lesser known ones or when Shepherd was elsewhere. His photo often appears in the chairmans office with the player putting pen to paper

He was next to Big Sam at his unveiling!

More old shite cobbled together and put out as something new.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2138162,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=5

Sam Allardyce yesterday had a clear-the-air meeting with Chis Mort, the Newcastle United chairman, after relationships became strained at St James' Park. Already dismayed by what he regards as a lack of investment in new players, the manager was concerned by Sunday newspaper reports suggesting that Mike Ashley, the club's new owner, was poised to replace him with Alan Shearer in a move that would also see Kevin Keegan returning to Tyneside as director of football.

That scenario, however, is highly unlikely to unfold. Shearer is currently "very happy" working for the BBC and Keegan remains fully occupied running his Soccer Circus business in Glasgow.

After Newcastle defeated Juventus 2-0 in a friendly on Sunday, Allardyce appeared distinctly unimpressed by talk of Keegan's return. Potentially more seriously, Allardyce - who was appointed by Freddy Shepherd, Newcastle's former chairman, only days before Ashley bought the club - is unhappy after being told that his transfer budget is considerably slimmer than he had anticipated.

The manager recently suggested that starting the season with his present squad could constitute "a disaster". He has so far brought in Joey Barton and David Rozehnal, for a total of about £8.5m, and Geremi and Mark Viduka on free transfers. Speculation yesterday suggested a bid had been made for Manchester United's Alan Smith, who has already turned down a move to the north-east with Middlesbrough and is coveted by Manchester City and Everton. Meanwhile Scott Parker has been sold to West Ham United for £7m and several other players have left for nothing. Newcastle's net spending so far this summer is only £1.7m.

The resultant squad is, in the goalkeeper Shay Given's words, "the lightest we've had for years" and Allardyce is hoping to sign another four or five players, starting with the Paris St-Germain left-back Boukary Dramé. However, it is believed he has been told he has only another £10m to spend and that this must cover salaries as well as transfer fees. He is hoping to generate cash by selling some high-earning players such as Kieron Dyer.

Mort, a lawyer with one of London's top firms, is said to be "applying the brakes" after his strategic review of the club's finances revealed the full extent of Newcastle's debts, which were recently estimated at £80m.

We just can't let ourselves fall for the tabloids tricks.

Think of it like this:

The young boy represents the troublesome, aggressive tabloids and the cockrel is Newcastle standing up for itself and chasing the fuckers off our land  bluerazz.gif

http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/ninjakid.gif

..jesus its late...