The media can f*ck off and so can the doom mongers

Guest Knightrider

My gripe (& it is growing) is with MA. I don't want chapter & verse over his plans but I do not feel like my support for the club matters to him.

Diddums.

Perhaps you've forgotten that they're soon having meetings with people from various fan groups.

Is that true? Good step if so.

Are we (N-O) invited?

Yes, it's true, and several people from here have been invited.

Sounds canny, when is this happening and who's going?

Guest Gemmill

Actually, when is it happening?  That would be interesting to at least have some idea on when we might get to hear the feedback.

My gripe (& it is growing) is with MA. I don't want chapter & verse over his plans but I do not feel like my support for the club matters to him.

Diddums.

Perhaps you've forgotten that they're soon having meetings with people from various fan groups.

No, I haven't forgotten but those "ITK" have chosen not to provide any details & seem to be showing a worrying loyalty to MA & a fuck off attitude to those that ask any questions. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the main thing that MA's team hope to get from any meeting is how they can increase revenue streams via the web or other media.

If by diddums you mean concerned supporter - yep that's me.

I hope that you are ITK as otherwise your blind faith is mystifying.

No, I haven't forgotten but those "ITK" have chosen not to provide any details & seem to be showing a worrying loyalty to MA & a f*** off attitude to those that ask any questions. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the main thing that MA's team hope to get from any meeting is how they can increase revenue streams via the web or other media.

If by diddums you mean concerned supporter - yep that's me.

I hope that you are ITK as otherwise your blind faith is mystifying.

Ashley:  Chris, we must increase the clubs revenue via the web.

Mort:  Excellent idea Mike, I'm onto it, I'm meeting somebody from Newcastle-Online.

Ashley:  You're sacked.

Two days ago people were panicing,, now, potentially 2 signings later,  everyone thinks we've had the best pre season since 95 :lol:

:laugh: True like. TT has been just as bad anarl.

Two days ago people were panicing,, now, potentially 2 signings later,  everyone thinks we've had the best pre season since 95 :lol:

:lol: very true. I was panicing a little yesterday, even though I said that we were only one LB and one CB away from being sorted. The transfer window fucks with your mind!

Has anyone blamed the transfer window system so far? I meant it fucks with the minds of supporters, hence everyone getting worried and posting shite left right and centre with careless abandon.

Just looked at the front cover of The Mag from last year.

The front cover says "All our hopes rest on a player who isn't even ours. Just how bad can it get?" That was in reference to Rossi.

What a difference a year makes, eh?