Will we win a trophy in the next 30 years?

Guest Alan Shearer 9
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I've got a Man united supporting friend who keeps saying we're shit and we'll never win a trophy. I've given him an option of taking up a bet, I'll give him 8-1 that in the next 30 years we'll win a trophy. It got me thinking, how optimistic are you about our chances of trophies? If the era under Big Sam goes awry can you really see us breaking into what has become quite a large group of clubs with billionaire backers spendings lots and getting better? I think we're entering a crucial period whereby if we don't win something within the next 5 years it could be an age before we win a trophy. Or maybe I'm talking bollocks. What do you think?

We have! The Intertoto Remington shaver remember??

Anyway fuck Man u fans, they know fuck all but success, Just wait until fergie goes and someone fucks it up! They'll desert the sinking ship and support whoever is at the top of the league! Shallow glory supporting cunts!

Guest sombrero

i think the fa cup would be the cup that we could win to be honest. its the last majoy cup that we won, so fate says its the one we should win again?. carling cup is allright, i mean it was considered good when man u won it two seasons ago!! oh, and DEFO next this season! u never know! :clap2: lets be positive!

i think the fa cup would be the cup that we could win to be honest. its the last majoy cup that we won, so fate says its the one we should win again?. carling cup is allright, i mean it was considered good when man u won it two seasons ago!! oh, and DEFO next this season! u never know! :clap2: lets be positive!

Fairs Cup was major (-ish).

Guest Toonie

Anyway f*** Man u fans, they know f*** all but success, Just wait until fergie goes and someone fucks it up! They'll desert the sinking ship and support whoever is at the top of the league! Shallow glory supporting c***s!

howay

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Could the people who voted 'Possibly, give me time to think about it' please state how much time they need.

Sounds like you have a dim mate there. There is a good chance that if we win anything in the next 5 years or so he will have to pay you. You definitely don't have to pay him anything for the full 30 years, and even if we don't win anything in that time, whats the chances of you still knowing him, or even either of you remembering/caring about the bet.

Guest sombrero

Anyway f*** Man u fans, they know f*** all but success, Just wait until fergie goes and someone fucks it up! They'll desert the sinking ship and support whoever is at the top of the league! Shallow glory supporting c***s!

so true, i cannot wait till that happens, and also, the fairs cup was major (ish) but not in the opinion of many many people?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Sounds like you have a dim mate there. There is a good chance that if we win anything in the next 5 years or so he will have to pay you. You definitely don't have to pay him anything for the full 30 years, and even if we don't win anything in that time, whats the chances of you still knowing him, or even either of you remembering/caring about the bet.

Pretty good deal on my part isn't it? :lol: He'll never pay it but if we get a trophy I can just bug him forever for free pints or whatever.