Alan Oliver: 'top manager' contact claim?

KaKa

Im not being funny but you'd have to have a pretty limited knowledge of football to have your "socks blown off" by the likes of Hughes and Redknapp offering there serives to us,team which are witin 8 points of us.

I must have  missed something. Has it been confirmed that the "SOCKS BLOWN OFF" person was either Hughes or Redknapp.

No but the same person who made the "socks blown off claim" follows up the story with a "Its 50/50 between Hughes and Redknapp"

1+1=...

Someone with limited football knowledge could get their socks blown off by Redknapp or Hughes.

Chris Mort ?

Im not being funny but you'd have to have a pretty limited knowledge of football to have your "socks blown off" by the likes of Hughes and Redknapp offering there serives to us,team which are witin 8 points of us.

I must have  missed something. Has it been confirmed that the "SOCKS BLOWN OFF" person was either Hughes or Redknapp.

No but the same person who made the "socks blown off claim" follows up the story with a "Its 50/50 between Hughes and Redknapp"

1+1=...

Someone with limited football knowledge could get their socks blown off by Redknapp or Hughes.

About the 10th time ive head you say that! bluerazz.gif

Im not sayin that someone socks didnt get blown off, im just saying that its pretty clear that if Oliver was telling the truth in his original article it was either Hughes or Arry who we was refering to...

........ which means that Mort had his socks blown off by the suggestion that Hughes or Redknapp wanted to come here.

What is the matter with you

1+1=...

I dont think someone who has been continuosly involved with football 14 hours a day for the past 7 months running one of th biggest clubs in england canbe described as someone with limited football knowledge. I also dont think someone like Harry redknapp or Hughes, managers of clubs who are within 8 points of us in the league are names which would "blow the chairmens socks off" think about it.

oh God