Newcastle 1 - 0 Sampdoria (friendly) - post match reaction from page 24

NSG

Guest unrealterrorist

Shak & Ronaldo -

You are both out of line on this one. He actually has regretted his decision and if you look at the Chopra to Cardiff thread (I can't be bothered) - Chops actually asked Harper what he thought and his words were "Don't make the same mistake I did." - it was one of teh reasons CHosp left.  He loves this club and he waited it out too long - in short he screwed up. But honestly the only person who has suffered here is Harper himself while all of us have reaped the benefit of him staying. We have no right to criticize.

The whole "I could never respect people who wouldn't push themselves to playing higher than the Newcatle Reserves" is uncannily similar to the posts in General Chat that start with "Jessica Alba is a bit of a minger if I am honest and I could/have done better."

shut-up

Harper had to potential great things as a footballer but chose not to take the risk of leaving nufc, he's deserves zero repsect for that

I am just glad he hasnt with shays injurys so hey sod it either way good second choice.

Shak & Ronaldo -

You are both out of line on this one. He actually has regretted his decision and if you look at the Chopra to Cardiff thread (I can't be bothered) - Chops actually asked Harper what he thought and his words were "Don't make the same mistake I did." - it was one of teh reasons CHosp left.  He loves this club and he waited it out too long - in short he screwed up. But honestly the only person who has suffered here is Harper himself while all of us have reaped the benefit of him staying. We have no right to criticize.

The whole "I could never respect people who wouldn't push themselves to playing higher than the Newcatle Reserves" is uncannily similar to the posts in General Chat that start with "Jessica Alba is a bit of a minger if I am honest and I could/have done better."

shut-up

Harper had to potential great things as a footballer but chose not to take the risk of leaving nufc, he's deserves zero repsect for that

No need to tell posters to shut up.

So he makes a mistake (that even he admits) that was essentially giving in to pressure from supporters (who have on the whole wanted him to stay) and his managers who have also encouraged him to stay, for the team he has supported his whole life - a mistake that benefits NUFC (and us as supporters) and he deserves "zero respect"? Very interesting...  :rolleyes:

Shak & Ronaldo -

shut-up

So he makes a mistake (that even he admits) that was essentially giving in to pressure from supporters (who have on the whole wanted him to stay) and his managers who have also encouraged him to stay, for the team he has supported his whole life - a mistake that benefits NUFC (and us as supporters) and he deserves "zero respect"? Very interesting...  :rolleyes:

if he let supporters dictate his career then yes, he deserves zero respect

sorry about the 'shut-up'

Guest unrealterrorist

Shak & Ronaldo -

shut-up

if he let supporters dictate his career then yes, he deserves zero respect

sorry about the 'shut-up'

ere you been naught ron