José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

£5m is nowhere near enough. I'd sooner let him go next summer for free than accept that.

We are only talking about it just because some Mirror hack made it up. The article is pure bullshit.

Guest Antec

One desired effect of Jose's outburst will of course have been to reduce the price we can get for him.

Hence Ashley's fury about the whole saga.....

I see, in that case do you reckon he was even more furious with himself after his fuckwitted decisions lead to relegation and a far bigger loss of revenue than anything Jose has done?

One desired effect of Jose's outburst will of course have been to reduce the price we can get for him.

I see, in that case do you reckon he was even more furious with himself after his fuckwitted decisions lead to relegation and a far bigger loss of revenue than anything Jose has done?

I would imagine he was metaphorically kicking himself yes

:lol:

No doubt he was.

What a bizarre reaction   :lol:

Did you interpret my post as Ashley love or something?

Of course Ashley's mistakes have cost us more revenue than Jose's outburst. But people like Ashley don't look back at mistakes they make and get furious with themselves ffs. They do look at what other people do that affects their wedge and that's why he has been reported as being "furious".

Guest Antec

What a bizarre reaction   :lol:

Of course Ashley's mistakes have cost us more revenue than Jose's outburst. But people like Ashley don't look back at mistakes they make and get furious with themselves ffs. They do look at what other people do that affects their wedge and that's why he has been reported as being "furious".

Fuck knows what you're banging on about. I was simply asking if Ashley was even more angry at himself after costing the club tens of millions compared to the maybe 2 or 3 by Jose

What a bizarre reaction  :lol:

f*** knows what you're banging on about. I was simply asking if Ashley was even more angry at himself after costing the club tens of millions compared to the maybe 2 or 3 by Jose

And I answered the question.

Guest thenorthumbrian

He won the 'make a t*** of yourself on twitter game', following stiff competition from Barton and Ranger. Joey was the odds-on favourite before this week.

No doubt Ashley has his helicopter booked to take Enrique direct to Liverpool's training ground on the last day of the transfer window.

They know the way by now.

Guest neesy111

Do you expect Ashley to think "one of my players is ranting about me on twitter, but I won't do anything about it because of previous mistakes I've made myself"?

How is it relevant that he has made bigger mistakes then Jose?

For all of Ashleys mistakes, it should not give the right for Jose to go on twitter like that and do an outburst like that.

Guest Antec

Do you expect Ashley to think "one of my players is ranting about me on twitter, but I won't do anything about it because of previous mistakes I've made myself"?

Yet again I can't believe I'm having to spell it out but here goes

Actually fuck it, waste of my time

Don't make irrelevant posts if you don't want people to question them.

Guest Antec

My point is very clear to anyone who's head isn't stuck up their arse

Guest neesy111

Your just pathetic.

I still don't get your point, unless it's a literally a question about whether Ashley is more angry with himself than with Jose? :lol:

Let's agree to disagree old chap.

Guest Antec

Your just pathetic.

Fuck me, pot and kettle springs to mind. Aren't you generally regarded by people on here as the messageboard version of a village idiot?

Guest Antec

Hey, he got six votes for most intelligent poster last year which is a lot more than you

Hopefully those people have received the help they clearly need since then