José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I'm just delighted that we have a proper,  recognised left-back :D :D :D

I was bricking it that we wouldn't get one.  Well done Sam.  Heres hoping he's half good.

A big fucker aswell.

By all accounts this lads style is suited to the premiership.  :rockyII:

Cant say i've noticed him on Sky but remember thinking Del Horno was ideal for Prem before his move to Chelsea which shows how much i know.I hope you're right mate though big time.

Cant say i've noticed him on Sky but remember thinking Del Horno was ideal for Prem before his move to Chelsea which shows how much i know.I hope you're right mate though big time.

Thought Del Horno was alreet myself like. Did no worse than Ash Cole/Wayne Bridge did last season

Thought Del Horno was alreet myself like. Did no worse than Ash Cole/Wayne Bridge did last season

bullshit, Bridge last season was streets ahead of Del Horno when he was at Chelsea

Del Horno played decent when he was at Chelsea IMO.

I'm with this, Del Horno played reasonably well, Bridge was better but not streets ahead. That doesn't say much, coz to me Bridge played better than even Cole who many consider to be amongst the top 3 LB around.

Del Horno had an awful game against Messi and then everyone got on his back and said that he was no good. Bandwagon pundits tbh.

Guest unrealterrorist

"It will also help me to have people like Nolberto Solano and Albert Luque to speak to. Albert says he is going to take care of me at Newcastle."

Uh oh...

haha yeah, I stopped and re-read that bit!

??? oh bugger

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1086280,00.html

Jose Will Be "Great" For Toon Says Albert

By Craig Hope

ALBERT Luque has welcomed the arrival of fellow Spaniard Jose Enrique to St.James' Park and has told supporters the Magpies have signed a "great" player.

The Under-21 international penned a five-year deal at Gallowgate on Monday, joining from La Liga outfit Villarreal in a 9.3 million euros deal.

And Luque believes the Geordie fans will take to a player who is famed for his no-nonsense defending, an approach which has earned him the nickname 'The Bull' in his homeland.

The former Deportivo star said: "He is a young, exciting player and I know he had a very good season with Villarreal last year.

"I think he will be an excellent signing for Newcastle and will become a great player.

"He's a powerful, quick player who will be suited to this league and I'm looking forward to playing with another Spaniard."

Luque admits he spoke with Jose before the young defender clinched his move to Tyneside, and says now that he has arrived will do all he can to help his fellow countryman settle in the North East.

"I spoke with him for one hour about Newcastle and told him all about the Club and the Premier League," he added.

"I will do all I can to help him to settle in the area and I think Newcastle fans will like Jose."

Fair play to Luque like.