The Official 07/08 Betting Thread (Ante post-August)

Jamie

Guest optimistic nit

lucky i didn't put any money on that one :lol:

got a 10nner on betfar at 1.7 for manciteh to win. thinking about putting a 5iver on barnsley (12th i think) winning at home to blackpool (21st) at 11/10 on bluesquare.

A mate of mine wanted me to put a £10 accumulator bet on for him, one of the teams he wanted to bet on was fucking Norwich.

The fuck if I was putting that bet on, but I kept it hush hush, so now he'll think he owes me a tenner. ;D

Guest optimistic nit

Betting on your own team in a local derby?  A big no, no.

Betting on Derby?  Clinically insane.

:lol:

U should see the odds i've got   :coolsmiley:

aye, because its clinically insane ;) :lol: just had a quick look and i could get 8-1 on just toon and derby. how much did you bet? anything more than 10p is a waste :lol:

i'd say betting on all 3 english clubs to lose could be quite a fun little bet to have, bearing in mind all are away, bolton travel to munich to play the best team in jormany, spurs have to mission it all the way to fucking israel and everton have nurenburg, another good jorman team. also bolton and everton are relitive novices when it comes to european footie, and spurs are out of form in a big way. may stear clear of spurs but everton and bolton i cant see either winning.

aye, because its clinically insane ;) :lol: just had a quick look and i could get 8-1 on just toon and derby. how much did you bet? anything more than 10p is a waste :lol:

i'd say betting on all 3 english clubs to lose could be quite a fun little bet to have, bearing in mind all are away, bolton travel to munich to play the best team in jormany, spurs have to mission it all the way to fucking israel and everton have nurenburg, another good jorman team. also bolton and everton are relitive novices when it comes to european footie, and spurs are out of form in a big way. may stear clear of spurs but everton and bolton i cant see either winning.

Nyt trying his best Nostradamus act..

...and failing miserably :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Nyt trying his best Nostradamus act..

...and failing miserably :lol:

:lol: fuck off, the fact either bolton or everton got owt was a once in a million occurance :lol: anyway, my tip about zenith worked, my one about rennes didn't :( all in all not a successful day ;)

Guest eyeball_tickler

luca toni anytime scorer against scotland  :thup:

possibly owen tonight as well

odds?

small. 2-1 is the best for toni and 15-8 for owen.

but if you're feeling adventurous, owen is 11-2 first scorer and toni is 6-1.