The Official 07/08 Betting Thread (Ante post-August)

Jamie

Guest optimistic nit

charlton (3rd best away record) away to cardiff (23rd best home record and lots of injuries) and plymouth (6th best away record) away to Norwich (18th best home record and managed by roeder) could be worth a go, although the last time i tried this it ended very badly :lol: . also went for a draw in the barnsley game and west brom to beat coventry.

charlton (3rd best away record) away to cardiff (23rd best home record and lots of injuries) and plymouth (6th best away record) away to Norwich (18th best home record and managed by roeder) could be worth a go, although the last time i tried this it ended very badly :lol: . also went for a draw in the barnsley game and west brom to beat coventry.

what odds could you get on Norwich finishing 7th when Roeder took over?

ive got:

newcastle 3-1 martins to score first

chelsea 4-1 mackems

both seperate bets

Hard lines.

Liverpool fucked up for me today, wouldv'e had £140. I'll find out tommorow whether i get anything for 6 out of 7  O0 Which there is a slight chance with the bets i put on

Edit: I got £13.50  :celb:

ive got:

newcastle 3-1 martins to score first

chelsea 4-1 mackems

both seperate bets

Hard lines.

Liverpool f***** up for me today, wouldv'e had £140. I'll find out tommorow whether i get anything for 6 out of 7  O0 Which there is a slight chance with the bets i put on

How does that work like?

I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread yet  :blush:

Maybe some of you punters will be able to clear up a bit of confusion for me.

At the start of the season I put on a £1 accumulator for the winners of the four English leagues as follows : -

Man Utd 5/4

Charlton 6/1

Notts Forest 5/1

MK Dons 8/1

I'd forgotten all about it until I noticed that they were all at least within three points of the top of their divisions.  I worked out that i'd get £301 back if all four win but when I enter the odds into Ladbrokes online bet calculator it tells me that my return would be £850.50  :kasper:

Can anybody confirm what i'd get back if all four were to win their leagues?

At the start of the season I put on a £1 accumulator for the winners of the four English leagues as follows : -

Man Utd 5/4

Charlton 6/1

Notts Forest 5/1

MK Dons 8/1

I'd forgotten all about it until I noticed that they were all at least within three points of the top of their divisions.  I worked out that i'd get £301 back if all four win but when I enter the odds into Ladbrokes online bet calculator it tells me that my return would be £850.50  :kasper:

The latter.

Man Utd 5/4

Charlton 6/1

Notts Forest 5/1

MK Dons 8/1

The latter.

Cheers for that  :thup:

Fuckin hell I didn't think it would be as much as all that when I put it on.  A lot still has to happen yet though, I suppose.

Fixed odds is a fuckin nightmare this weekend.  Not a lot of easy money out there - too many tight games.

I've just put a daft shot on.

Sunderland v Aston Villa - Draw

West Brom v Charlton - Draw

St. Mirren v Dundee Utd - Draw

Hamilton v St. Johnstone - Draw

Morton v Dundee - Draw

1 x 50p fivefolds

5 x 50p fourfolds

Theres a few decent ones i think, Tranmere, east fife, dundee utd, ipswich, leeds, not forest will probably be in most of my accumulators.

Nobody will be happier than me if we win and we've got a decent record against St. Midden but we haven't been scoring lately.  I think we've got too many injuries/suspensions to go on the road and get all three.

East Fife are only 1/3 with Ladbrokes so it's hardly worth the bother unless you've got a couple at evens or better.

Found £3 of loose change down the back of the sofa last night, put it on:

Newcastle @ 6/4

Man City @ 4/6

Blackburn @ 5/4

Ipswich @ 8/13

Carlisle @ 5/6

Nottm Forest @ 2/5

Hibernian @ 8/11

The Blackburn selection was between them and Birmingham....*sigh*