The Official 07/08 Betting Thread (Ante post-August)

Jamie

I nearly put an accum on with everton, catania, villareal, aberdeen , athletico and fiorentina but my pc crashed so i thought no point in wasting a quid

fuck

had £10 accumulator on but Milan f***** it. What are they playing at these days?

I new they would get beat, they aren't gonna win at home all season

had £10 accumulator on but Milan f***** it. What are they playing at these days?

What a knew idea.

k

What a knew idea.

k

I think he no's, mate.

Put two secions on earlier:

1st section -I've got, Spurs, Birmingham,Liverpool,Arsenal,Wigan and Villa to draw and Leicester - 195 quid payout.

2nd mini section (2 results per section) - Chelsea, Spurs,Birmingham,Pompey,Arsenal,Liverpool,Sunderland and Sheff U - 284 quid payout.

Guest tommykay

lippi at 50/1 with blue square (can get 66/1 at stan james)

unlikely but at those odds worth a tenner

120/1 at Betfair mate.

Guest MagicNumber9

Just put £50 on a toon double, beat Stoke tonight, and Bolton on Saturday, got 3/1, not bad I think... especially with whats just went on today, think its a good looking bet..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never really betted before, apart from the odd few quid on the World Cup/Euro championships.

What sites do people recommend for online betting, nothing serious, just a couple of quid each weekend on accumulators?

Never really betted before, apart from the odd few quid on the World Cup/Euro championships.

What sites do people recommend for online betting, nothing serious, just a couple of quid each weekend on accumulators?

put "free bets" into google and see which is offering the best incentives.

I use bluesquare, seems fine to me. Gives you lots of different things to bet on.

with these free bets, you usually need to make a £25 or so bet first? Can you make loads of smaller bets over a few weeks and once it gets up to £25 u get free bets, or straight away do i need to put a £25 bet on?

with these free bets, you usually need to make a £25 or so bet first? Can you make loads of smaller bets over a few weeks and once it gets up to £25 u get free bets, or straight away do i need to put a £25 bet on?

i think ul only get the bounus on the 1st bet you make upto the value of £25, ie: your 1st bet is £5.00 they give you a free £5...

betfair is the best for single bets IMO

what usually happens is that they'll match the value of your first bet up to £25. so you bet £25 and they'll credit your account with another £25 but all you'll get is the winnings on that bet (you don't recover the stake)

keep looking,sky bet had a free £25 without even havig to deposit any cash  while back.