Lawro is back

SUPERTOON

Guest black

(Berba one season wonder tbh)

As much as I dislike spuds, the above is one of the most amusing assessments of a footballer I've had the misfortune of reading.

defensive coach - oh the hilarity!

for a terrible moment when I read the title of this thread I thought we'd got the tashy twat back as a coach or something. Ridiculous I know but thats what first popped into my head. Jesus.

Guest unrealterrorist

As much as I dislike spuds, the above is one of the most amusing assessments of a footballer I've had the misfortune of reading.

Ash is a 14 year old gooner.

Ah explains a lot.

Ah explains a lot.

Ash is 17, and there's nothing to suggest by what he posts that he goes on like a young divvy, just a Arsenal fan who doesn't quite like the Spuds best striker, perfectly normal and acceptable behaviour.

:lol:

Guest unrealterrorist

Ah explains a lot.

Ash is 17, and there's nothing to suggest by what he posts that he goes on like a young divvy, just a Arsenal fan who doesn't quite like the Spuds best striker, perfectly normal and acceptable behaviour.

:lol:

Just ment he was an gooner age is never relevant most 14 year olds are brighter than me

Guest Triglett

Yeah, Keane is shit. I mean, he only scored 15 goals in his last 15 games, is one half of probably the best partnership around with Berbatov, was the 4th top scorer the season before last with 16 league goals (1 behind Bent), has totalled just under £40m all together in transfers, and is his country's record top goalscorer. Give me Smith anyday.

Guest LucaAltieri

Yeah, Keane is shit. I mean, he only scored 15 goals in his last 15 games, is one half of probably the best partnership around with Berbatov, was the 4th top scorer the season before last with 16 league goals (1 behind Bent), has totalled just under £40m all together in transfers, and is his country's record top goalscorer. Give me Smith anyday.

TBF, Smith isn't Irish.

If I was a Paddy I could be their top goalscorer.

[/wum]

Keane would be shit in midfield though. Although he might perfect the roly-poly tackle where he runs towards the player, does a gay looking forward roll and comes up with the ball, turns round, and shoots the player with his finger before playing it safe and sideways.

Yeah, Keane is s***. I mean, he only scored 15 goals in his last 15 games, is one half of probably the best partnership around with Berbatov, was the 4th top scorer the season before last with 16 league goals (1 behind Bent), has totalled just under £40m all together in transfers, and is his country's record top goalscorer. Give me Smith anyday.

:coolsmiley: HLS

When does Lawro's predictions normally appear on the BBC site?

Here's his pre-season summary type thing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6229296.stm

Lawro's verdict: Even with Sam Allardyce at the club there still seems to be a bit of the soap opera about Newcastle.

But they have impressive attacking power and will score lots of goals.

The key for me is whether Big Sam can get them sorted at the back. If he does they might finally be able to contain teams away from home and qualify for the Uefa Cup.

KEY MAN: DAVID ROZEHNAL

Could he finally be the right man to partner the capable Steven Taylor in the centre of defence?