Finishing league position - prediction time

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Lamby1976

We will be 5th - Spurs are average for me and you have to fancy us against all teams outside the top 4  :thup:

Guest Toon83

I would say fifth but i would be happy with european qualification, so 6th will also do, along with a good run in the cups

Be very interesting to see the same sort of poll from a number of other teams. I wonder how different it would be for Man City, Everton, Blackburn, Villa, Portsmouth, Bolton and West Ham. I reckon they'd all be about 7th.

Here is what some of my fellow blues think is ahead:

Poll:What position will we (Manchester City) finish?

1st  2% :laugh:

2nd    0%

3rd 2%

4th 0%

5th 2%

6th 9%

7th 26%

8th 11% blueyes.gif

9th 21%

10th 16%

11th 7%

12th 0%

13th 0%

14th 0%

15th 0%

16th 0%

17th 0%

18th 0%

19th 0%

20th 0%

Interesting stuff, i presume those are fairly early results.

I dont get why some of our fans have you down as finishing above us, your re-building job was far bigger than ours and ours was big. I see you've let Mills, Dabo and dickov go too.

Guest mobiius

3rd if we get a good start, otherwise 5th but i'll go for 3rd being the optimist i am.

You're going to be very dissapointed!

5th at absolute best. probably 7th or 8th, which I'd be happy with.

very disappointed would read finishing below the other 2 north east wannabes but the fact that we are having this discussion and even you in your wisdom dont see us finishing outside the top 10 leaves me optimistic for the season ahead. still sticking with 3rd

Guest Geordie_krispy

6th

If we can keep relatively injury free, get a good run in the cups and qualify for europe either through league position or through the back door like we used to :)  I'd be happy as larry, but hopefully season ticket prices don't go up too much next season so i can finally afford one when living back in the proper north again.

There is a beautiful distribution being created there (Geek)

Skewed normal distribution tbh.  blueyes.gif

Cant be, the tails are bounded. Its a gamma i think.

:cheesy:

I must have been off when we did that one!  :lol: