Do you want Sunderland to stay up?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd prefer a 96-7 season scenario where they're looking good to stay up going into the last day, Coventry kick-off 15 minutes late due to "crowd congestion" so know exactly what needs to be done in terms of playing for a draw or going all out for a win, and sending Sunderland down that way/

Haha, and Middlesbro' as well don't forget. What a day that was, us in the champs league and them two in the chumps league.

In an ideal world we'll be the ones to send them down with a Chopra own goal or something stupid like that.

I get the feeling that I’m going to get castrated on this one but does anyone else want to see Sunderland beat Spurs? It would make me smile... actually I would like Sunderland to loose every game this season apart from two, the one on Saturday and the one at white heart lane.

Guest Andy_M

I quite like things as they are. I like them being a yo-yo club. Just so I can tell the local Mackems that "You'll just go straight back down", which of course is greeted with a massive protest about how they'll be higher than us this season, then on that inevitable day when they're relegated, I can walk into the pub with a smug grin.

So aye, fuck off back to the Championship and see you in a couple of seasons!

i can't bear the thought of not beating them twice (which i fear greatly this season). i'm quite happy for them to go down n then come straight back up each year. i dont think that there 15 point record will be beaten for a very long time, it would be brilliant if they did it again though. as unrealistic as it, id like them to win their first 10 games, get their hopes up that there going to win the league, n then lose the rest and get relegated

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Down, down, down all the way out of existance.

I dont ask for much.

I totally agree with you there....  :clap: :clap:

I get the feeling that I’m going to get castrated on this one but does anyone else want to see Sunderland beat Spurs? It would make me smile... actually I would like Sunderland to loose every game this season apart from two, the one on Saturday and the one at white heart lane.

Totally agree :clap: . I hate the mackems mainly because I have to, but I genuinely despise spurs. Best we can hope for is mass brawl with both losing half their squads to suspensions or something like that.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Totally agree :clap: . I hate the mackems mainly because I have to, but I genuinely despise spurs. Best we can hope for is mass brawl with both losing half their squads to suspensions or something like that.

Haha, 22man brawl in the pitch.... probably including the benches and physios and other staff.... most of them ending up with broken legs of spinal problems!  mackems.gif

Guest zerocipher

9m for Craig Gordon, hahahahahaha.

I would be disapointed if we had signed him for three million.

You must be insane. We would have snatched him for 3m, and everyone would be happy. What a complete load of shit, just because the mackems bought him.

They've only made one good signing (Gordon) and they paid to much for him.

Keiran Richardson is stinking.

Derby and Wigan are pretty much nailed on to go down but there will be a big rammy to avoid the 3rd relegation spot. 

I hope they go down.

Because I don't like them.

Guest loves the toon

hope gordon breaks his neck n chopra smashes both his legs. :rant:

how anyone thinks them lowlife stinking gypos will stay up is beyond me.

been looking on there ready to go forum,see what s**** there coming out with,its unreal.some inbreds think there gonna finish above us.

ive been to the bookies today 4-0 to spurs

they want to stick to sha**ing there mothers n sisters.

its simple your either black n white or red n white,all this i hope they stay up is total crap.

been looking on there ready to go forum,see what s**** there coming out with,its unreal.some inbreds think there gonna finish above us.

its simple your either black n white or red n white,all this i hope they stay up is total crap.

well said dad  :razz:

Guest Triglett

:coolsmiley:

Dawson's injured too, so we're just missing 6 defenders today. We haven't even got Ant Gardner to see us through. How we'll control Michael Chopra and Stern John, I just don't know. Seriously, I am quite worried  :kasper:

Get a fucking grip of yourself man.

Guest Phil K

Derby days are worrisome though.

When you turn 'em over you can celebrate and wallow in it.

But beaten by them feels like the end of the world.

But frankly they deserve to stay up more than loads of Prem regulars like Blackbums, Wigwams, and a few others for example.

Their supporters are at least equal of the Spuds, to mention just one - and that with an HORRENDOUS Prem record. :yikes:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Chopra 94th min. s***.  :kasper: :kasper: :merror: :merror: :merror: