Why do we bother with Shola?

Parky

mackems.gif Not living in Newcastle? What happens to your ultra uber suppa fan best fan most loyal fan in 40 years la di dum  mackems.gif

You are not qualified to support Newcastle United - shut up then !!!

I spent years working away and came to Newcastle for home games and went to away games. Lots of people do it, if they want to  that is mackems.gif  The train is full of geordies working away, travelling to home games

I'll be back anyway. Oh, and my season ticket came a few weeks ago. Since I got it back again in 1988, and previous to that in the 1970's  mackems.gif

And Sheperd's parting gift for us was another Champions League and Europe mackems.gif

you're getting close. It was the first 3 consecutive top 5 finishes in 50 years.

Still, if you don't listen to people like me, who have supported the club even during periods of working away from home, you'll never learn anything

mackems.gif

Except that he wasn't really effective... on a few occasions when there was finally chance for some restbite he needlessly fouled their players giving possession straight back to them.

Disrupting flow of game/causing unrest in home ends and winding down the clock. We were 3-1 up and comfortable, if they were allowed to build any momentum however, things could have become extremely uncomfortable.

He did what I'm in no doubt was expected of him, from the bench. To go and jump all over Faye and be a complete nuisance in the most crudest of ways.

Its a fair point like. But at the same time, youve gotta question why the hell cant he bust a gut more when running-jogging, altho thats the point, its not running, he just jogs. Im not saying why isnt he fast, but simply when have you seen him actually sprint?? I backed his case for a while personally and thought he got unfair stick to begin with, but he has had so many chances to shine since bieng here and hasnt taken them, he's been so poor for so long now imo, its crazy he's still here.

Never seen Viduka sprint...

I think people are being extremely harsh here, he came on for a few minutes, he's hardly figured in pre-season and hasn't played much football at all for more than 6 months, and people expect a player who isn't quick to start with, to start sprinting about chasing things?

You obviously didn't watch the match on Saturday then. Made a few darting sprints withthe ball at his feet down the middle of the pitch.

mackems.gif Not living in Newcastle? What happens to your ultra uber suppa fan best fan most loyal fan in 40 years la di dum  mackems.gif

You are not qualified to support Newcastle United - shut up then !!!

Well done, now you look like even more of a cretin that you did before. Bravo you.

Come on Tron.

You can't disagree with any decision made by newcastle managers because they know more than you do. That is your argument, right?

Who said you can't disagree? Feel free to disagree, just pointing out that successive managers from Robson through to Allardyce now, have seen fit to put Shola in their squad. That doesn't make them right or you wrong, just a professional manager's opinion will have more weight than Johnny down the pub. But Johnny's entitled to his opinion just like anyone else.

Except that he wasn't really effective... on a few occasions when there was finally chance for some restbite he needlessly fouled their players giving possession straight back to them.

Disrupting flow of game/causing unrest in home ends and winding down the clock. We were 3-1 up and comfortable, if they were allowed to build any momentum however, things could have become extremely uncomfortable.

He did what I'm in no doubt was expected of him, from the bench. To go and jump all over Faye and be a complete nuisance in the most crudest of ways.

Its a fair point like. But at the same time, youve gotta question why the hell cant he bust a gut more when running-jogging, altho thats the point, its not running, he just jogs. Im not saying why isnt he fast, but simply when have you seen him actually sprint?? I backed his case for a while personally and thought he got unfair stick to begin with, but he has had so many chances to shine since bieng here and hasnt taken them, he's been so poor for so long now imo, its crazy he's still here.

Never seen Viduka sprint...

I think people are being extremely harsh here, he came on for a few minutes, he's hardly figured in pre-season and hasn't played much football at all for more than 6 months, and people expect a player who isn't quick to start with, to start sprinting about chasing things?

You obviously didn't watch the match on Saturday then. Made a few darting sprints withthe ball at his feet down the middle of the pitch.

He did a bit of aimless running, certainly. Nothing to write home about.

Come on Tron.

You can't disagree with any decision made by newcastle managers because they know more than you do. That is your argument, right?

Who said you can't disagree? Feel free to disagree, just pointing out that successive managers from Robson through to Allardyce now, have seen fit to put Shola in their squad. That doesn't make them right or you wrong, just a professional manager's opinion will have more weight than Johnny down the pub. But Johnny's entitled to his opinion just like anyone else.

especially when the managers were wrong.

Come on Tron.

says Johnny down the pub...

Come on Tron.

Correct. Which, as you say, is my right.

Personally, i wouldn't let Shola onto the bench even, but if he has to be there, so be it. As long as we don't have to play the useless pile of steaming donkey shite.

Come on Tron.

Personally, i wouldn't let Shola onto the bench even, but if he has to be there, so be it. As long as we don't have to play the useless pile of steaming donkey shite.

correct. And there are plenty of Jonnies in the pubs who wouldn't have bought half the steaming piles of shite that some of our professional managers have over the years

Come on Tron.

Personally, i wouldn't let Shola onto the bench even, but if he has to be there, so be it. As long as we don't have to play the useless pile of steaming donkey s****.

correct. And there are plenty of Jonnies in the pubs who wouldn't have bought half the steaming piles of s**** that some of our professional managers have over the years

agreed ,especially those appointed by the clueless fat dung merchant who was our last chairman.