Diego 'rumour'

Guest firetotheworks

Guest firetotheworks

Just been reading in the guardian that were lining up a bid for Diego from Werder Bremen. Theres no quotes or anything solid but I was wondering if anyone else had read anything anywhere about this rumour? Its not online but this is what it says:

'Sam Allardyce is about to launch an ungainly swoop for Werder Bremens Diego.'

Bit weird that the guardian would print something like that and just leave it at that.

Guest firetotheworks

bullshit we would never sign him. he would never come and i dont see him playing in big sam style.

I disagree with every point there, other than it being bullshit.

bullshit we would never sign him. he would never come and i dont see him playing in big sam style.

yeah you do !

if you were him and you knew that real madrid and barcelona are sniffing for you and plus that you are looking to play in champions league.you would not turn your head for a offer from a average club in the premiership.

i think we first need to show some progress before we can start thinking about players of his calibre

Guest firetotheworks

yeah you do !

if you were him and you knew what real madrid and barcelona are sniffing for you and plus that you are lokking to play in champions league.you would not turn your head for a offer from a average club in the premiership.

i think we first need to show some progress before we can start thinking about players of his calibre

Aye, but you said it will never happen. As in ever.

yeah you do !

if you were him and you knew what real madrid and barcelona are sniffing for you and plus that you are lokking to play in champions league.you would not turn your head for a offer from a average club in the premiership.

Aye, but you said it will never happen. As in ever.

yeah point taken  O0 but on the other hand i would be thrilled if we would sign a player like him ,a world class star with hist best years ahead. :celb:

Guest firetotheworks

WTF is an "ungainly swoop"?  :laugh:

Its the guardian, they often forget that football fans arent bookish. I think it means ungraceful.

I've got the Guardian this morning and their is no truth in the story. The Diego rumour is in the section where they take funny rumours from various sites like goal.com etc., it's basically just a section to poke fun at those rumours, not to be taken seriously.

Guest firetotheworks

I've got the Guardian this morning and their is no truth in the story. The Diego rumour is in the section where they take funny rumours from various sites like goal.com etc., it's basically just a section to poke fun at those rumours, not to be taken seriously.

Cheers mate, first time Ive bought the Guardian today. Didnt realise. Sorry to have raised anyones hopes.

How is that bulllshit? Just because you think we would never sign him doesn't mean that the news is false. Think before you write

How is that bulllshit? Just because you think we would never sign him doesn't mean that the news is false. Think before you write

HEY WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE ?WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIGN DIEGO BEUCAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH,plus what you read first on goal.com is just  bullshit.

you are just delusional if you think that we have any chance of signing him at this time

:idiot2: :idiot2: Think before you write  :idiot2:

HEY WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE ?WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIGN DIEGO BEUCAUSE WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH,plus what you read first on goal.com is just  bullshit.

you are just delusional if you think that we have any chance of signing him at this time

:idiot2: :idiot2: Think before you write  :idiot2:

Someone missed the point there  :rolleyes: