Today's Games

Tooj

Yes there was a lot of trouble yesterday, i went on the train with a load of our lads, and inside the ground, we watched while a lot of our younger lads between 18 and 21 were kicking off, they have been doing it a lot, think they wanna make a reputation for themselves.

After the match we were walking back, there was about 40 of us but we were spread out about a 100 metres, then about 20 villa came up and said we have just been done of some scousers and we are going to do you in return. There were about 12 of us, within seconds, the other 30 of our lot caught up, and the villa lad who said it, just said, o didnt realise you were all together, as we were all older lads, we just let them walk away.

The incidents I saw or heard about were ...

... loads of really, really shit faced Liverpool fans starting trouble on the walk from the car parks by Spaghetti Jcn to the ground.

... Liverpool fans in the seated area in one of the boxes in the lower Witton lane stand gesturing at and throwing stuff at Villa fans below. One bloke, to his credit, actually climbed up the front of the box and twatted the main offender.

... Liverpool fans in the home areas - we've all done it, but you know the score, kep your mouth shut, don't take the piss. There were fights going off all round the place.

... Outside the Witton lane after the match - loads of scuffles going off all over the place.

... On the slope to Trinity Road, the grounds of Aston Hall - fights before and after the match.

And, biggest of all ...

We were stuck in traffic outside the leisure centre car park, just after which is a boozer called the Aston Social. A Liverpool coach stopped, opened the doors and a load of scallies got out and started chucking stuff at Villa fans drinking outside. It really did get nasty, loads of fighting in the road, Villa fans ripping up fences and attacking the Liverpool fans.

We only ever have this problem with Liverpool and Man United supporters, and it is always, always about the same thing - thinking they own the place and can do what they want. I saw one Liverpool fan get a right kicking in the Trinity Road - he'd actually sat in there with a Liverpool shirt on! What kind of moron does that?

Why do we never have this problem with, say, Everton fans?

Yes there was a lot of trouble yesterday, i went on the train with a load of our lads, and inside the ground, we watched while a lot of our younger lads between 18 and 21 were kicking off, they have been doing it a lot, think they wanna make a reputation for themselves.

After the match we were walking back, there was about 40 of us but we were spread out about a 100 metres, then about 20 villa came up and said we have just been done of some scousers and we are going to do you in return. There were about 12 of us, within seconds, the other 30 of our lot caught up, and the villa lad who said it, just said, o didnt realise you were all together, as we were all older lads, we just let them walk away.

The incidents I saw or heard about were ...

... loads of really, really shit faced Liverpool fans starting trouble on the walk from the car parks by Spaghetti Jcn to the ground.

... Liverpool fans in the seated area in one of the boxes in the lower Witton lane stand gesturing at and throwing stuff at Villa fans below. One bloke, to his credit, actually climbed up the front of the box and twatted the main offender.

... Liverpool fans in the home areas - we've all done it, but you know the score, kep your mouth shut, don't take the piss. There were fights going off all round the place.

... Outside the Witton lane after the match - loads of scuffles going off all over the place.

... On the slope to Trinity Road, the grounds of Aston Hall - fights before and after the match.

And, biggest of all ...

We were stuck in traffic outside the leisure centre car park, just after which is a boozer called the Aston Social. A Liverpool coach stopped, opened the doors and a load of scallies got out and started chucking stuff at Villa fans drinking outside. It really did get nasty, loads of fighting in the road, Villa fans ripping up fences and attacking the Liverpool fans.

We only ever have this problem with Liverpool and Man United supporters, and it is always, always about the same thing - thinking they own the place and can do what they want. I saw one Liverpool fan get a right kicking in the Trinity Road - he'd actually sat in there with a Liverpool shirt on! What kind of moron does that?

Why do we never have this problem with, say, Everton fans?

:hmm:

Bad craic. 

Every club's got it's lunatics I suppose but Liverpool fans seem to be far more prevalent in incidents like this... :undecided: 

Every club's got it's lunatics I suppose but Liverpool fans seem to be far more prevalent in incidents like this... :undecided: 

5.15 kick offs are a bad, bad idea for exactly this reason, too much drinking time, but Liverpool's fans yesterday were an absolute disgrace.

5.15 kick offs are a bad, bad idea for exactly this reason, too much drinking time, but Liverpool's fans yesterday were an absolute disgrace.

I seriously doubt you'll be the last to say the same thing unfortunately tbh. :hmm:

They seem to have cranked up the bad behaviour again over the last few years! Maybe doing well in Europe has inflated their egos a bit. Well on their way to giving all brits a bad name once again.

I seriously doubt you'll be the last to say the same thing unfortunately tbh. :hmm:

Best fans in Europe tbh...

Kind of related but I spotted this, will be handy if you've missed MOTD, the sun showing prem highlights 48 hours after the match, will be more reliable than youtube I guess blueyes.gif

THE big game's coming to your computer screen FREE thanks to The Sun online.

From today, we will be showing free video highlights of EVERY Barclays Premier League game this season along with goal-den Premier League moments throughout the week.

And if that isn't enough, we'll also be showing the best matches from the Football League as well.

This great highlights package will allow you to see the best bits of a game from your work desk.

The easy-to-use player at thesun.co.uk/sport or thesun.co.uk/video will give you the choice of the highlights you want to see, when you want to see them.

Gather your mates or work colleagues around your PC, strike the fullscreen button - and it's almost like being there.

The Sun online will be the only newspaper on the web to bring this visual feast of football to your desktop, thanks to a joint deal with Virgin Media.

You'll be able to watch Saturday and Sunday highlights 48 hours after the game, with midweek encounters being ready to view from midnight after the game ends.

And the good news is, it's all FREE.

So log on to thesun.co.uk/sport from Monday evening to see the first kicks of the season.

# Service only available to Sun online users in the Uk and Republic of Ireland.

Why on earth can't they put Ronaldo up front?

Does seem strange alright, far more likely to get a goal than O'Shea surely?

Having said that, O'Gay will probably score now.

Fastest sending off ever? :lol:

Saw a match in Colombia 2 or 3 weeks ago where a guy came on as a sub in his debut for the club, ran directly to the center of the pitch, tackled someone with spikes high, head-on, and got sent off. The commentators were in shock, he could not have been on for more than 10 seconds. I think the reaction was "This may be the entirety of his career with this club."  :clap: