Bolton as a club + fans = no class

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider
Allardyce had claimed on the eve of the match that he was expecting a warm welcome from fans appreciative at what he had done for them in his seven-and-a-half years in charge. But from the moment he was booed when he got off the team coach upon arrival, it was fairly clear that he was going to be disappointed.

There appeared to be a subtle attempt by Bolton to denigrate what Allardyce achieved here, ranging from several articles in the programme, including Lee's programme notes, which said how they had made a number of changes and introduced new personnel which they believed to represent a great improvement on how things were done previously, to chairman Phil Gartside appearing on radio just before kick off to claim speculation surrounding Allardyce in the transfer market was 'damaging' the club and that the club had 'grown stale' under him.

Even Amir Khan appeared on the pitch alongside Lee before the match to show his support. As a boxer he can recognise a sucker punch when he sees one and that is exactly what his team suffered in the 11th minute when Charles N'Zogbia fired in a free-kick that new-boy David Rozehnal strained to reach but failed, only to see it still arch beyond the dive of keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen.

Source: Guardian match report

Way to treat the man who made you what you were.  :nope: I say were because I think what Bolton stood for and become under Big Sam will quickly disappear now that he's no longer there.

Also, apparently the biggest cheer Speed got today came from the away end, which sums up Bolton fans  blueyes.gif

Guest Gemmill

Does that twat in the lion suit still run up the touchline when they score consolation goals? :lol:  Oh and do they still play the music too?  "I feeeeel good, I knew that I would".  Yep.  3-1.  Do you REALLY feel good?

Guest Knightrider

They bring Amir Khan out before every game. :lol:

Reminds me about the time when we brought out that cunt Naseem at the end of THAT season.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Was Diuoff (sp)? booed by our fans when he came on?

Also anyone else thinks Sammy Lee looks like a beaver?

Diouf ripped us to shreds at St James' last season.

Then he taunted us when he scored.

The Mail reporting that allardyce's guest were denied entry to the directors box despite being INVITED by Bolton? Arseholes.

Gartside's face at 3-0 was great, P****.

unbelievable what allardyce done for that club yet they way the fans and owners are acting towards him, hope they go down.

Guest East Stander

I watched him go into the ground and really was surprised.  They were whistling while we chanted his name and gave him abuse when he clapped us.

Aye he got the booing treatment but was laughing his head off which further wound up the Bolton pillock stood next to us!!

John Hall was at the game too, walked past 5 minutes before the team coach arrived. Hope Mort supplied him with a ticket, wouldn't expect him to break into a £55 mill note!!

If I were Sam I would have a smile on my face as well and take comfort in the fact that I made

the right decision in leaving that shower of shit.

He was unappreciated when he was there, kinda obvious in how fucking bitter they are.  They'll

bounce out of Europe and the top 10, deservedly.  It must suck knowing you don't matter. 

Funny that many of the players, including Jussi Jääskeläinen, pleaded the fans to give warm welcome for Allardyce for all the good things he done to the club.

Don't really have to wonder why Jussi wants out of there. That club is going nowhere and is ran by sorry losers.

Cannot understand how the Bolton fans can forget what he's done to the club just like that. Not anything like Souness coming back with another team to play against us. I mean Big Sam has done SOOO much for Bolton as a football club over many years. People forgetting that overnight is just laughable imo. I mean, seriously..

:lol:

Guest Texasmag

Yes I know and I was well pleased it was him getting booed. Can't stand him.

Yes I know and I was well pleased it was him getting booed. Can't stand him.

He was probably their best player today.  Arsehole, but a canny player like. 

Would have loved Allardyce to have stuck his finger to his lip at full time.

Bolton always have been and always will be a small time club. Some of the most cringeworthiest things I have ever seen go on at the Legoland stadium.

Does that twat in the lion suit still run up the touchline when they score consolation goals? :lol:  Oh and do they still play the music too?  "I feeeeel good, I knew that I would".  Yep.  3-1.  Do you REALLY feel good?

:lol: :lol:

Simple stuff, but this is why you win those coveted awards GemGem.

It must be a bitter pill for Bolton to swallow, but how they can behave the way they have done towards the man who contributed so much to putting them where they are is ridiculous. Everyone from their chairman down to the fans, it beggars belief. They deserve everything that's coming.