Bramble's Latics debut

Guest Alan_Shearer

can't believe people still wanna have a go at Bramble, leave the poor guy alone. The rest of the country think he's an absolute joke and a horrendous central defender.

I'd like to think that despite his countless mistakes and concentration lapses we know he isn't that bad.

can't believe people still wanna have a go at Bramble, leave the poor guy alone. The rest of the country think he's an absolute joke and a horrendous central defender.

I'd like to think that despite his countless mistakes and concentration lapses we know he isn't that bad.

That last sentance is brilliant.

Guest Knightrider

He'll be a good player for Wigan in my opinion. I could easily see him becoming a bit of an icon with those crunching tackles and hapless moments to be honest, oddly enough. They won't have the same expectations as us or the same demands from their players, so he'll be able to get away with more or won't be under so much scrutiny. Good luck to him anyway.

He'll be a good player for Wigan in my opinion. I could easily see him becoming a bit of an icon with those crunching tackles and hapless moments to be honest, oddly enough. They won't have the same expectations as us or the same demands from their players, so he'll be able to get away with more or won't be under so much scrutiny. Good luck to him anyway.

I can sort of see your point but I think it's more likely he'll be a scapegoat when they get relegated.

Guest Knightrider

I can sort of see your point but I think it's more likely he'll be a scapegoat when they get relegated.

Maybe, but he'll win them back over in the Championship as he's more than good enough for that league, in fact he'd probably stand out down there.