Gartside Jealous or Just Stupid?

Guest unrealterrorist

Obviously Gartside sounds like a desperate old queen, because Sam had the sense to come to a better club and was never really going  any further with Bolton. The poxy old fool should just keep the mouth shut.

What did anyone expect him to say?

Oh, and before he joined us, lets face it, there were plently of us mocking Allardyce for the allegations of worngdoing, style of play, having a MASSIVE head, etc.

I'd expect him to keep his big gob shut and let the talking be done on the pitch.  Didn't do his club any favours by bad mouthing him, they got played off the pitch. 

I see your point, though.

Oh, and before he joined us, lets face it, there were plently of us mocking Allardyce for the allegations of worngdoing, style of play, having a MASSIVE head, etc.

I'd expect him to keep his big gob shut and let the talking be done on the pitch.  Didn't do his club any favours by bad mouthing him, they got played off the pitch. 

you really think that him (admitedly stupidly) opening his mouth affected the outcome? Because it didn't.

And here WE are, saying Ashley shoudl come out and state his intent, then slaughtering a chairman who comes out and bigs up his existing team and management staff, at the expense of a man who left. Good on him i say, you have to look forward, and support your staff.

you really think that him (admitedly stupidly) opening his mouth affected the outcome? Because it didn't.

And here WE are, saying Ashley shoudl come out and state his intent, then slaughtering a chairman who comes out and bigs up his existing team and management staff, at the expense of a man who left. Good on him i say, you have to look forward, and support your staff.

I think it put pressure on the players, for sure.  You're right, it didn't affect the outcome, though. 

If only we could all be as positive as you, NM.

He's not retracting any of his statements, just saying he wants to draw a line under it all. Personally I think they got what was coming. When the Bolton poster, trotter88, was on here talking about how boring the football was under Big Sam I thought it smacked of arrogance and ingratitude. Said at the time that Little Sammy'sd attempts to change a winning formula would see Bolton struggle, and it's what they deserve IMO.

If only we could all be as positive as you, NM.

Or as incisive as you. But we can't, so we'll have to live with it. Too bad for us.

What an utter cunt. He starts it, he takes it to another level, he gets petty while SA remains dignified and now he says its unhealthy and wants to call a truce?

Fuking sad wanker.

It was Gartside who foraced SA hand by not supporting him in the transfer market, he's the reason it went stale, and appointing Sammy Lee will now see them playing terrible football with poor results, just about what they deserve, and certainly what the fans who dare call SA for his efforts deserve.

I pray they go down.

What an utter cunt. He starts it, he takes it to another level, he gets petty while SA remains dignified and now he says its unhealthy and wants to call a truce?

Fuking sad wanker.

It was Gartside who foraced SA hand by not supporting him in the transfer market, he's the reason it went stale, and appointing Sammy Lee will now see them playing terrible football with poor results, just about what they deserve, and certainly what the fans who dare call SA for his efforts deserve.

I pray they go down.

you don't like people who do their talking in the media?

Fuking sad wanker.

I pray they go down.

you don't like people who do their talking in the media?

Not sure how you get that from what i said.  :lol:

Guest Hodgson09

Media whore. TBH just like Shepherd, I love how Ashley has barely spoken a word, and how Mort only speaks when necessary. All talk should be done on the pitch, this is football not young and the restless.

Media whore. TBH just like Shepherd, I love how Ashley has barely spoken a word, and how Mort only speaks when necessary. All talk should be done on the pitch, this is football not young and the restless.

Oath.