Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

Keane is a decent player, we could have done with him last season.

Which shows how desperate we were because going back just a few years to Shearer/Bellamy people laughed at the idea of signing  Keane.

Perhpas it's because he's improved as a player since then.

Given what I said in my post you should assume I don't believe he has improved. Obviously.

Well then you would be wrong because he's clearly matured as a player since his Leeds and early Spurs days.

I realise that in recent times your posting style has changed, baggio. Is the acne getting you down, or something?

It makes no difference that he's older now, he's no better. He's like Imre Varadi was for us. He misses too many easy chances and in the end that costs you.

Luckily I've never suffered with acne, I still notice the little digs you like to have at people when they have a different opinion to you. Nice.

If you've watched Robbie Keane over the last 2 years you would see he's matured as a player, his movement off the ball has improved massively too.

Have you watched much football in the last few years HTL? Your opinions of players seem to be rather dated what with Keane being shit and Alan Smith being a class striker, with opinions like that anyone would think you haven't watched a Premiership game in the past few years.

No offence HTL but it is a tad bit ironic that the most condecsending poster on the forum has a go at someone elses tone.

You don't have to look too far back to see you judging people on something you have made up yourself when they have disagreed with you (toonlass being supported by someone else which actually turned out to be the complete opposite).

Its the same as when you constantly used to claim I didn't work despite being in continuous employement for about 8 years now.

No offence HTL but it is a tad bit ironic that the most condecsending poster on the forum has a go at someone elses tone.

You don't have to look too far back to see you judging people on something you have made up yourself when they have disagreed with you (toonlass being supported by someone else which actually turned out to be the complete opposite).

Its the same as when you constantly used to claim I didn't work despite being in continuous employement for about 8 years now.

Jon

Except YOU ARE looking quite far back, so a post of contradictions, it seems.

When did I last mention you and work? Oh, I know. It was ages ago when you were giving me shit at every turn. It seems you can dish it out but you can't take it in return. Well tough luck, mate. It's mildly interesting that until you just mentioned it I'd forgotten all about the weeks you were giving me shit, that's because it's in the past and this is just an internet forum. And to think I get accused of taking myself too seriously!  :laugh:  I honestly couldn't give a shite about things that were posted last year sometime, but you obviously can't say the same. That's a shame for you.

Regarding the reference to toonlass, I think you sometimes don't understand what is being written, tbh. I suggest you take some comprehension lessons, jon. Pay particular attention to the meaning of the question mark.

Jon

When did I last mention you and work? Oh, I know. It was ages ago when you were giving me shit at every turn. It seems you can dish it out but you can't take it in return. Well tough luck, mate. It's mildly interesting that until you just mentioned it I'd forgotten all about the weeks you were giving me shit, that's because it's in the past and this is just an internet forum. And to think I get accused of taking myself too seriously!  :laugh:  I honestly couldn't give a shite about things that were posted last year sometime, but you obviously can't say the same. That's a shame for you.

Regarding the reference to toonlass, I think you sometimes don't understand what is being written, tbh. I suggest you take some comprehension lessons, jon. Pay particular attention to the meaning of the question mark.

Ok so you making up complete shite about another poster (wow thats a first for you isnt it) to try and re-inforce your argument is just me having comprehension lessons.

Ok HTL :lol:

Jon

Ok so you making up complete shite about another poster (wow thats a first for you isnt it) to try and re-inforce your argument is just me having comprehension lessons.

Ok HTL :lol:

You don't know what you're talking about. Again.

To save the thread turning into complete shite with your nonsense send me a PM with this stuff you reckon I've made up.

For the record. I don't believe I've EVER made up anything on this forum. You and others may disagree with me most of the time, but I don't make stuff up. EG I disagree with most of what Mick posts but I know he didn't like Souness and I wouldn't "make up" anything different, even though it would be easy to do so.

By the way, read your post again. I think you do need to do some studying. I'm not making that up.