Chronicle Tonight...

kane2005

I think its st. etienne in France that have quite nice ways of making noise..would love to see something different in English football than the usual...

Keep up the good work...

The atmosphere at St-Etienne is immense. They have two massive singing sections, one behind each goal and they both try and out-do each other with their songs, banners, flares, etc. Will try and post a few photos up later on when I get time.

I think its st. etienne in France that have quite nice ways of making noise..would love to see something different in English football than the usual...

Keep up the good work...

The atmosphere at St-Etienne is immense. They have two massive singing sections, one behind each goal and they both try and out-do each other with their songs, banners, flares, etc. Will try and post a few photos up later on when I get time.

Banners / Flags / Songs yes , but not flares for us.

There it lots of ideas flying around at the minute , we have a new huge surfer on order , we have also got ideas of drums , balloons , microphones an stuff like that but personally i am not a fan of any of those , makes us look very bolton like.

If you arent willing to register to our site , an u have an idea for us , go to ur homepage an click on contact , then send a message to our admin which he will post in the main forum if appropriate.

Keep up the good work...

There it lots of ideas flying around at the minute , we have a new huge surfer on order , we have also got ideas of drums , balloons , microphones an stuff like that but personally i am not a fan of any of those , makes us look very bolton like.

If you arent willing to register to our site , an u have an idea for us , go to ur homepage an click on contact , then send a message to our admin which he will post in the main forum if appropriate.

Can you not just give one mental a megaphone? That'd do it.

Keep up the good work...

Can you not just give one mental a megaphone? That'd do it.

I am sure there is plenty of them on the ultras who would fit in that category , be a canny way to get people to know the new songs as well , but being realistic its never going to happen.

Keep up the good work...

Are flares and flags not banned?(safety hazard or something?)......would be great to see more of a continental style atmosphere here

Balloons? nah that's just stupid

Keep up the good work...

Yeah i have seen some of that. Immense as you said. Would be awesome if we could have something new at our stadium. One side singing and the other responding in a even more powerfull way. Some great stuff you can feel thgo through your spine (spelling?)

saw flags in all friendlys and a bloke in john hall level 2 or something?

thousands should have flags like when we went to cardiff and cup finals...balloons would look ok coming from level 7 in john hal and milburn

Banners , no , we currently have 2 banners situated at the top of leazes level 7 , myself and another member have got a meeting with the club this coming friday where we will be discussing the possibility of a standing section , an if they refuse that , the possibility of a singing section.

Other things like restrictions for poles on our flags , and places to store our surfer and larger banners in the ground to save us trailing them home every week.

We have a portfolio of information , 25 pages with our plan and things which we are wanting to discuss.

Banners , no , we currently have 2 banners situated at the top of leazes level 7 , myself and another member have got a meeting with the club this coming friday where we will be discussing the possibility of a standing section , an if they refuse that , the possibility of a singing section.

Other things like restrictions for poles on our flags , and places to store our surfer and larger banners in the ground to save us trailing them home every week.

We have a portfolio of information , 25 pages with our plan and things which we are wanting to discuss.

you'll never get that, its illegal

Not true, surely? You can stand and have seats, can't you?

I remember one time when i saw a turkish team play, well it was before the game had started and there was one lad on the pitch waving with his arms and the fans responded to it just as he gave them instructions, first the other side screamed out something and then the lad on the pitch turned to the other sid of the stadium and they responded to it.

I think it was Besiktas Ultras that had this stuff just before kick off....

Not true, surely? You can stand and have seats, can't you?

Aye, spurs have it behind their goal don't they?