Milner Or Bentley ?

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamie, can we get Bentley for 5m?

Bentley and if Sam has a couple of £ left over can we please purchase him?

No chane on £5m. More like £15m. No way in hell Hughes will sell like.

I would of said 10m and why would Hughes? It was more in reference to another thread.

Look at his first choice attacking players, McCartney, Santa Cruz, Pederson and Bentley - I'd have them at toon if we could.

I would of said 10m and why would Hughes? It was more in reference to another thread.

Look at his first choice attacking players, McCartney, Santa Cruz, Pederson and Bentley - I'd have them at toon if we could.

Bentley is a winger as is Pederson. Mc Carthy and Sant Cruz are first choice with Roberts and Derbyshire as backup.

Bentley is on the verge of an england call up and there is no way in hell he will be sold. I reckon a £15m bid wouldn't shift him. Blackburn are hardly poor either.

Well i know they rejected an offer of 8m from Arsenal,so go from there  O0

Bentley is a winger as is Pederson. Mc Carthy and Sant Cruz are first choice with Roberts and Derbyshire as backup.

Bentley is on the verge of an england call up and there is no way in hell he will be sold. I reckon a £15m bid wouldn't shift him. Blackburn are hardly poor either.

I reckon £15m would. Not that he's worth that. Good player though.

Well someone tell me how to change it then

The way to do it is you start setting up a poll and, and this is the really important bit, not be a spacka whilst you're doing it  :razz:

Funny.

I know what i've done wrong,it just won't let me change it without deleting the thread.

Well someone tell me how to change it then

The way to do it is you start setting up a poll and, and this is the really important bit, not be a spacka whilst you're doing it  :razz:

Funny.

I know what i've done wrong,it just won't let me change it without deleting the thread.

Delete it and start again, mate.