Milner Or Bentley ?

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bentley is a far better player than Milner.

Bentley is getting towards being a decent player imo. He's better than Milner but neither of them are likely to inspire confidence at the top level. It's a shame either are anywhere near an England cap tbh

I mean that in the sense that we must have very little else.

The results here are a bit skewed perhaps? I remember the days when people used to tell me Steve Watson was better than Ryan Giggs and Lee Clark could outdo Roy Keane.  :laugh2:

I wonder what the votes would be if the question was asked on the other 18 Premiership clubs message boards to get a view from the neutral.

I suspect if rival fans had this poll, they would vote for both options ;)

Bentley strikes me as the type of winger/midfielder that allardyces loves in that his ball retention,crosses,set pieces are generally always on the money, scores a goal or two aswell.  The fact that allardyce loves to play the percentage game and bentley's reliability of his end product it wouldnt suprise me at all if we are in for him in the future, take a hefty bid though.

Jamie, can we get Bentley for 5m?

Bentley and if Sam has a couple of £ left over can we please purchase him?

No chane on £5m. More like £15m. No way in hell Hughes will sell like.

I would of said 10m and why would Hughes? It was more in reference to another thread.

Look at his first choice attacking players, McCartney, Santa Cruz, Pederson and Bentley - I'd have them at toon if we could.

Bentley is a winger as is Pederson. Mc Carthy and Sant Cruz are first choice with Roberts and Derbyshire as backup.

Bentley is on the verge of an england call up and there is no way in hell he will be sold. I reckon a £15m bid wouldn't shift him. Blackburn are hardly poor either.

Yeah, we know Pederson and Bentley are wingers > attacking wingers and although you wouldn't compare them to Robert for laziness when defending, you wouldn't have them in the team for their defensive abilities.

Jamie, when you inserted your little Arsenal info, why do you do it so it looked like it was part of the quote?

And in reference to it, why would Wenger buy him back at 8m when he sold him for 1m three seasons ago? That's not Wenger's style at all.

I would of said 10m and why would Hughes? It was more in reference to another thread.

Look at his first choice attacking players, McCartney, Santa Cruz, Pederson and Bentley - I'd have them at toon if we could.

Bentley is a winger as is Pederson. Mc Carthy and Sant Cruz are first choice with Roberts and Derbyshire as backup.

Bentley is on the verge of an england call up and there is no way in hell he will be sold. I reckon a £15m bid wouldn't shift him. Blackburn are hardly poor either.

Yeah, we know Pederson and Bentley are wingers > attacking wingers and although you wouldn't compare them to Robert for laziness when defending, you wouldn't have them in the team for their defensive abilities.

Jamie, when you inserted your little Arsenal info, why do you do it so it looked like it was part of the quote?

And in reference to it, why would Wenger buy him back at 8m when he sold him for 1m three seasons ago? That's not Wenger's style at all.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is prepared to pay up to £8m for Blackburn's Morten Gamst Pedersen. (Mirror)

Blackburn are planning contract talks with Morten Gamst Pedersen - to ward off interest from Arsenal. (Sun)

Who knows  :undecided:

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is prepared to pay up to £8m for Blackburn's Morten Gamst Pedersen. (Mirror)

Blackburn are planning contract talks with Morten Gamst Pedersen - to ward off interest from Arsenal. (Sun)

Sorry Jamie, my mistake, I thought we were talking about Bentley. We are talking about Bentley aren't we?

I can see why Wenger would want Pederson for 8m but what does that have to do with Bentley?

Sorry Jamie, my mistake, I thought we were talking about Bentley. We are talking about Bentley aren't we?

I can see why Wenger would want Pederson for 8m but what does that have to do with Bentley?

Because i thaught you were on about my quote about Pederson going back to the Arse,not Bentley  :lol:

Well i know they rejected an offer of 8m from Arsenal,so go from there  O0 

Jamie, look where your statement about the rejected offer is, now tell me is it below and in response to the bit about Bentley?

I've made it bold and underlined to make it identifiable.

Well i know they rejected an offer of 8m from Arsenal,so go from there  O0 

Jamie, look where your statement about the rejected offer is, now tell me is it below and in response to the bit about Bentley?

I've made it bold and underlined to make it identifiable.

No ! The response was about Pederson,as someone mentioned about us getting 4 of Blackburns players

Guest Chief Bluntasnot

Solano pisses over them both.

Some sort of Peruvian fetish of his?

Golden showers are Dyer's specialty.

I think milner is class but Bentley impresses me a little more when i see him

he trys 100% like milner but he delivers more accurate crosses per game and would fit in our squad easily but im happy with milner  :lol:

Guest Toon83

Bentley is the classier out of the two, and his final product is always spot on, where as Milner can be hit and miss and although Milner works harder, i am going to go for Bentley