Bobby Zamora?

Guest BooBoo

Guest MrSundlofer

Four goals so far this season.

Telt yas!

:icon_rr:

Two goals against ten-man Charlton who'll struggle badly this season, one against the worst team in the league, and a freak goal.

Yes, sign him up!

Yeah, you right. Lets buy another player who can't even score goals...

:grt:

Four goals so far this season.

Telt yas!

:icon_rr:

Two goals against ten-man Charlton who'll struggle badly this season, one against the worst team in the league, and a freak goal.

Yes, sign him up!

Yeah, you right. Lets buy another player who can't even score goals...

:grt:

Like who?

goal v Charton - tap in

goal v Chalton - luckiest goal ever, mishit

goal v Watford - awful defending, tap in

goal v Liverpool - mishit cross, awful goalkeeping

he's a decent enough player, but 4 goals in 3 games is an awfully inaccurate representation

Would anyone take him from West Ham on a cheap option? Obviously not as our new number nine but he's a decent striker whose had a few moves and could really benefit from a bit of stabality- see also a pre Spurs Robbie Keane.

Didnt really set the world alight at Spurs but he always looks decent for West Ham and considering they now have Ashton and Harewood as their top two strikers, i think he would be worth a punt, plus may be keen on a move.

1) Better than anyone we had before Martins.

2) We needed TWO strikers before Martins came in.

So yes.

goal v Charton - tap in

he's a decent enough player, but 4 goals in 3 games is an awfully inaccurate representation

Striker's goals tbh ;).

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

strikers rarely get chances as easy as those, thats all i was saying

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

So you intend to ignore all goals scored that are "easy"?

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

absolutely not, Van Nistelrooy is one of my favourite players in the world to watch.

all i'm saying is, his 4 goals cannot be taken seriously as an indication of his strike rate for the season. 2 goals were mishits, the other 2 were as a result of comincal defending.

ie, predicated on unusual circumstances that he'll probably have to wait moths for

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

absolutely not, Van Nistelrooy is one of my favourite players in the world to watch.

all i'm saying is, his 4 goals cannot be taken seriously as an indication of his strike rate for the season. 2 goals were mishits, the other 2 were as a result of comincal defending.

ie, predicated on unusual circumstances that he'll probably have to wait moths for

I hope you treat Shola's (an inferior player to Zamora) goals in a similar manner, then. In the interests of fairness.

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

I hope you treat Shola's (an inferior player to Zamora) goals in a similar manner, then. In the interests of fairness.

ha! don't get me started on Shola mate

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

Preaching to the converted?

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

Preaching to the converted?

hallelujah

I watched the game ysterday and thought both marlon and zamora were pretty awful. Somebody on here mentioned harewood before and apart from one gilt edged opportunity that he missed he was invisible and just lumbered around like an overweight sumo...no thanks.

As for Zamora ...I don't think he's that great a striker, he didn't get into any scoring positions and was just busy and closed people down. The goal was pure luck and what was supposed to be a cross for his mates was so bad that it went into the net.... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

It's just about being in the right place at the right time and so far for Zamora, three of his goals have been scored because he's been in the right place at the right time.

PS. Goals are goals, Liverpool don't get an extra goal just because Agger's strike was stunning.

goal v Charton - tap in

Striker's goals tbh ;).

It's just about being in the right place at the right time and so far for Zamora, three of his goals have been scored because he's been in the right place at the right time.

PS. Goals are goals, Liverpool don't get an extra goal just because Agger's strike was stunning.

I see where the lad is coming from, yes a goal is a goal but goals like that would make me question if he can do it on a regular basis. He also claimed his goal yesterday was intentional  :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest geordieracer

why would luke moore or morten gamst pederson ever want to join us? pederson will only leave for a top 4 club if he does an he isn't a striekr anyway

Zamora is the jammiest fucker going at the minute. The cross against Liverpool and that one that hit his thigh when he tried to move out of the way yesterday were ridiculous. He'll have a huge barren patch later in the season.

He's really nothing special.