Today's Other Games

ElDiablo

Tim Krul conceaded 11 in the last 2 games ???

From what I understand, he has no defense over there. As long as it doesn't do his confidence in, he'll come out better because of it.

Anyone else see the Sibierski interview after the game?

I am sure he said the following "The Sunderland fans booed me because I played for Newcastle, I am still a Newcastle fan,I had a good relationship with the Newcastle fans, THIS WAS MY DERBY GAME"

SIBS 1 SUNDERLAND 0

:clap:

Love it.

Guest Deep456

Elano has set up every city goal so far this season.

What we need in midfield.

How many games have you seen him? Let me guess.. three games?

I seen him for 30 games and before he joined City  I said we should sign him. As usual I am right and as usual I have in my fantasy team and had him captain for two weeks and he has bagged me massive points and he is my captain this week aswell.

Seen him play well for Brazil against the Argies. Also seen him play for Santos.

Thanks.

City only really started playing well after they scored, which is good enough from me for now :D

Hoping they won't come out on the defensive in the second half though because Manyoo and Tevez especially looks like he could explode. If Micah Richards wasn't in the right position on both the times that Tevez got through we would be looking at a whole different ballgame.

Tim Krul conceaded 11 in the last 2 games ???

From what I understand, he has no defense over there. As long as it doesn't do his confidence in, he'll come out better because of it.

Against Rangers and Celtic no less.  Definitely safe to say all 11 weren't down to him.

Seen him play well for Brazil against the Argies. Also seen him play for Santos.

Thanks.

Then I apologize. First time I heard about him was when Citeh signed him. He does look like a quality buy so far but as usual, I think people need to calm down and not rush to judge a player based on a couple of games (though this is not the case with you). We've all seen how players who've succeeded in other leagues can struggle when they first move to the Premiership (Luque-tastic), which is why posts like 'He's what we need' is frustrating to read, but each to their own I suppose.

Then I apologize. First time I heard about him was when Citeh signed him. He does look like a quality buy so far but as usual, I think people need to calm down and not rush to judge a player based on a couple of games (though this is not the case with you). We've all seen how players who've succeeded in other leagues can struggle when they first move to the Premiership (Luque-tastic), which is why posts like 'He's what we need' is frustrating to read, but each to their own I suppose.

Meh.

BTW, when I said "What we need in midfield", I simply meant the type of player.(A bit obvious I know)