England vs The Dirty Hun @ Wemberley

Keefaz

By rights as long as Richards is fit Gary Neville should never start for England again tbh.

Why not? He's quality. Not putting a downer on Richards like.

I agree. Neville's been excellent for the past few years. Richards will blend into the team and take over when the time's right.

Quality cross by SWP. Not seen Chelsea play much this season, has he come back into some form?

He's started the season well like.

TBF the lad is fucking class.

[/bias]

You're not getting him back, you know.

I know.  :weep:

Did you see that bit just then? Quality.

Are the pundits and commentators afriad to be honest about McClaren? in Ireland the Irish pundits were going mental about Staunton after one of our games, calling for his head and ranting about how shit he is :lol:

Are the pundits and commentators afriad to be honest about McClaren? in Ireland the Irish pundits were going mental about Staunton after one of our games, calling for his head and ranting about how shit he is :lol:

Yeah, but commentators shouldn't lambast people in football remember.

Can't be arsed to watch anymore of this shit. Same old, same old.

Second half subs always ruin friendlies. Decent watch in the first half I thought.

Always the same though, starts of OK, the fact that it's England gets me through the first half hour. Then I realise what a pile of shite im actually watching and lose interest. Every single time.

The lack of ideas is shocking.

Yeah, but commentators shouldn't lambast people in football remember.

If credit should be given when its due then surely so should criticism?

If we'd have stuck away our chances it'd be a different story.

Yep. I don't think we've played that badly. If we'd scored our three nailed-on absolute sitters and Robinson wasn't a fat useless slob, we'd have caned them.