Darren Fletcher in Toon link

Thespence

Guest DazzaNufc1892

box to box, likes to get forward but is sometimes held back, given the chance to finish though usually tkes it, e.g. charlton game

another player who is linked with us is Peter Luccin from Atletico Madrid,According to Marca

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/atletico/es/desarrollo/1028634.html

Is he a playmaker?

Defensive midfielder i think

Super. Just what we need.

We're stockpiling them, gonna open a warehouse store down on the Team Valley. "No 4s 4 U"

Guest firetotheworks

box to box, likes to get forward but is sometimes held back, given the chance to finish though usually tkes it, e.g. charlton game

Are'nt you his mate though?

He IS Darren Fletcher. I worked this out a while ago.

another player who is linked with us is Peter Luccin from Atletico Madrid,According to Marca

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/atletico/es/desarrollo/1028634.html

Is he a playmaker?

We're stockpiling them, gonna open a warehouse store down on the Team Valley. "No 4s 4 U"

"Buy your number 4 and receive two free U11's tickets for all cup matches for the next two seasons"

Is he a playmaker?

"Buy your number 4 and receive two free U11's tickets for all cup matches for the next two seasons"

Get them in their third kit - THIS WEEK ONLY (Ends Sunday 5pm)

Is he a playmaker?

£5 off with all Barnsley tickets bought. Don't forget to show your season card as proof of purchase.

Is he a playmaker?

£5 off with all Barnsley tickets bought. Don't forget to show your season card as proof of purchase.

etc  :lol:

he would offer us versatility, a good engine, and the player jus ahead of geremi, his passing accuracy is high, and he showed given a chance, how good he is in the roma game, when he was acclaimed world wide

We talking about Fletcher or Smith?

good player lads, gives us more than alot of others we have right now

he would offer us versatility, a good engine, and the player jus ahead of geremi, his passing accuracy is high, and he showed given a chance, how good he is in the roma game, when he was acclaimed world wide

He IS Darren Fletcher. I worked this out a while ago.

It's the only plausible explantion. Mate, no offence but you're one shit footballer.. Also, please tell us why you keep referring to yourself in the third person.. ;)

Guest DazzaNufc1892

The third person thing is easy to explain. he is obviously roeder on the wind up pretending to be fletcher under the guise of dazza. simple.

lol, oh and on SNN new this about berbatov, i told you all a month ago he had a medical, this story is true that they are running

The third person thing is easy to explain. he is obviously roeder on the wind up pretending to be fletcher under the guise of dazza. simple.

lol, oh and on SNN new this about berbatov, i told you all a month ago he had a medical, this story is true that they are running

What story?

What story?

berbatov's agent confirms man utd something or other.. contact or offer, not sure

So he had a medical even though no fee has been agreed a month later? righto

What story?

Berbatov's agent has told SSN that Man Utd have enquired about him.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

mate, i told you smith had his medical 4 days before any deal had even been mentioned. It happens so that when the deal is announced, thee is no delayes, it is rushed through asap. Its like the fact players only get paid twice a year, and all there cars are on finance, you probably dont know that, but im sure you will choose to argue it