Roeder

Troll

Slight grammar nazi-mode but.......madras.....theres usually a space after commas.

Its just one of those petty things in life thats always bugged me, sorry :icon_biggrin:

no probs,i'm pretty good at spelling and written grammar but s*** at typing and have no patience when on the PC(wierdly i'm very patient in real life),therefore i never preview my posts.

Goddamn it!

what ?

Not you; Willow la Wisp. His card is marked good and proper.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best beware willo............or keefaz will send his flies after you

Guest elbee909

Slight grammar nazi-mode but.......madras.....theres usually a space after commas.

Its just one of those petty things in life thats always bugged me, sorry :icon_biggrin:

There are usually apostrophes in 'there's', 'it's' and 'that's'. ;)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Right! You are also on the list.

He was a good player for us and his heart is in the right place, he just lacked the ability to manage NUFC.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the Roeder haters are people who never got a chance to see the performances he put in for us. Would the same people jump on Alan Shearers' back if he took over as manager and failed?

I have failed.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/Natt182/1181773846752.gif

quality.

I have failed.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/Natt182/1181773846752.gif

nice touch with the  "....................." in your original post,nice to see someone else looks at the nuances and styles that abound on here.

HA HA HA HA!!! Hate Roeder!?!? He was/is a Newcastle man who was out of his depth, he did a excellent job in the caretaker role. He is former player, captain of this club & I think he genuinely cares for the club, unlike say Souness. I think some of people in this thread come across on a par with moronic West Ham fans.

I sometimes question the relevance of football message boards & phone ins, loads of people on here dissing Owen yet when he came on at St James Park he got a standing ovation. Is the cyberworld where gimps can bully really in tune with reality or is it just snapshot of the most extreme parts.

HA HA HA HA!!! Hate Roeder!?!? He was/is a Newcastle man who was out of his depth, he did a excellent job in the caretaker role. He is former player, captain of this club & I think he genuinely cares for the club, unlike say Souness. I think some of people in this thread come across on a par with moronic West Ham fans.

I sometimes question the relevance of football message boards & phone ins, loads of people on here dissing Owen yet when he came on at St James Park he got a standing ovation. Is the cyberworld were gimps can bully really in tune with reality or is it just snapshot of the most extreme parts.

i'm actually employed by this board to be a bullwark against the type of post you have just described.

rock of sanity in a seas of shit type thing.

Some people on here are little better than the scum that gave him abuse at West Ham last season.

He simply wasn't up to the job and never will be able to be a successful manager. Freddie got it wrong big time when he employed him.

He doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

Don't think it is a excuse because those players were injured. I don't think he is going to mention amongst other things he could not control the changing room.

Of course it was an excuse, the players we had on the field for a lot of the games we lost were good enough to have done better.

He was a good player for us and his heart is in the right place, he just lacked the ability to manage NUFC.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the Roeder haters are people who never got a chance to see the performances he put in for us. Would the same people jump on Alan Shearers' back if he took over as manager and failed?

Lacking the ability to manage NUFC is quite a big flaw for a person who was manager of the club I would have thought.

Guest Geordiesned

Roeder will be remembered as the manager who's team produced so much shite football it wasn't even worthy of an end of season review DVD.

Guest Knightrider

Some people on here are little better than the scum that gave him abuse at West Ham last season.

He simply wasn't up to the job and never will be able to be a successful manager. Freddie got it wrong big time when he employed him.

He doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

Agreed, and Ohmelads' comments were spot on too.

He was a very good player for us and steered us into calmer waters after Souness left. You can't blame a shite manager for err, doing a shite job, not if that man has done his best or tried to do his best. Blame the idiots who appointed him.

Lastly, NUFC has a habit of destroying good people which Roeder is, a good person.

Guest elbee909

no probs,i'm pretty good at spelling and written grammar but s*** at typing and have no patience when on the PC(wierdly i'm very patient in real life),therefore i never preview my posts.

Goddamn it!

what ?

Not you; Willow la Wisp. His card is marked good and proper.

You mean 'marked well' rather than good, surely?  That whole adjective/adverb thing though, eh? ;)

Guest thenorthumbrian

You can't compare what Roeder did for the club with what Shearer did.

Well no, definately not.. probably not the best example but I think my point still stands. Looking at last season I'd blame Shephard before Roeder, because it was FF that appointed him, although it could easily be said that Roeder never said no..

Either way I don't think that Roeder deserves the abuse that he's gotten.

Probably, the Scousers did with Souness who done far more for them than Shearer ever did for us as a player.

Probably, the Scousers did with Souness who done DID far more for them than Shearer ever did for us as a player.

:D