Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle - 26/08/07 - Post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Guest Chris P

milner ran his bollocks off as usual. brilliant take down and turn inside. butt was shit until the second half. n'zogbia had the ball taken off him all day. viduka was very strong in the box, their first goal was off side. their second was un defend able. still nice to see a 0 in the row that Say's lost! :coolsmiley:

on fmttm the smoggies are organising a petition to the FA, to demand we play behind closed doors :lol:

mackems.gif

I write to you as a very upset and angry Middlesbrough FC fan.

Today(august 26th 2007) i attended my teams home game against Newcastle United with a 13:30 kick off.

From kick off to the final whistle we as fans had to endure sick chants about paedophilia and had to listen to the NUFC fans abusing our Eygptian striker Mido.

Now i am all for a bit of banter at football but what they were singing was sick and it does not belong in football or anywhere else in this world.

I suggest you take a close look at the game which was LIVE on Setanta sports and probably BBC Radio5live, then you will hear the "Mido is a Paedo", "Mido is a terrorist" and something along the lines of "Mido is a suicide bomber". So, because Mido is Eygptian does that mean its ok for these fans to decide he is a Terrorist? I dont think it is. The real issue here is the fact that it wasnt a handfull of newcastle fans singing these songs, it was a very large majority of them. Why should we as fans have to listen to this racist slur? Why should Mido?

To top it off, Mido gets booked for reacting after he scored in front of the newcastle fans. Yes Mido should have shown some restraint but would you after the abuse he has taken all game? Now we hear about kicking racism out of football every week, now we have a case of racism at the Riverside, will anything be done about it???

Now i will refer to the Paedophile chants.

Newcaste fans are refering to a case in 1987, a case involving an apparent "child abuse scandal" which was later found to be completely false.

Why should young children be subjected to "chants" of this nature, asking kids if they like their "special" bedtime with daddy?

Child abuse is a subject which should be left to the media, not football fans. These chants are not just confined to the stadium, we have to endure it on our way to the ground then even worse chanting after the game has ended.

I wont be suprised if somebody is badly injured due to this NUFC chanting.

I suggest that NUFC should have a reduced ticket allocation until they learn that racism and child abuse chanting will not be accepted in any sporting arena.

Maybe a fine will make the club find these animals and make an example of them, show them that racism/discrimiation will not be tolerated.

I expect to be kept up to speed with what you are doing to stop this disease from rearing its ugly head again.

A copy of this letter will be sent to MFC, NUFC, THE PREMIER LEAGUE and UEFA as well as Lets kick racism out of football

:lol:

Chances of that being taken seriously? About a billion to one

on fmttm the smoggies are organising a petition to the FA, to demand we play behind closed doors :lol:

mackems.gif

Today(august 26th 2007) i attended my teams home game against Newcastle United with a 13:30 kick off.

From kick off to the final whistle we as fans had to endure sick chants about paedophilia and had to listen to the NUFC fans abusing our Eygptian striker Mido.

Now i am all for a bit of banter at football but what they were singing was sick and it does not belong in football or anywhere else in this world.

I suggest you take a close look at the game which was LIVE on Setanta sports and probably BBC Radio5live, then you will hear the "Mido is a Paedo", "Mido is a terrorist" and something along the lines of "Mido is a suicide bomber". So, because Mido is Eygptian does that mean its ok for these fans to decide he is a Terrorist? I dont think it is. The real issue here is the fact that it wasnt a handfull of newcastle fans singing these songs, it was a very large majority of them. Why should we as fans have to listen to this racist slur? Why should Mido?

To top it off, Mido gets booked for reacting after he scored in front of the newcastle fans. Yes Mido should have shown some restraint but would you after the abuse he has taken all game? Now we hear about kicking racism out of football every week, now we have a case of racism at the Riverside, will anything be done about it???

Newcaste fans are refering to a case in 1987, a case involving an apparent "child abuse scandal" which was later found to be completely false.

Why should young children be subjected to "chants" of this nature, asking kids if they like their "special" bedtime with daddy?

Child abuse is a subject which should be left to the media, not football fans. These chants are not just confined to the stadium, we have to endure it on our way to the ground then even worse chanting after the game has ended.

I suggest that NUFC should have a reduced ticket allocation until they learn that racism and child abuse chanting will not be accepted in any sporting arena.

Maybe a fine will make the club find these animals and make an example of them, show them that racism/discrimiation will not be tolerated.

I expect to be kept up to speed with what you are doing to stop this disease from rearing its ugly head again.

A copy of this letter will be sent to MFC, NUFC, THE PREMIER LEAGUE and UEFA as well as Lets kick racism out of football

Jesus Christ on the proverbial bike. Even Mido was laughing at them. Some beasts need to get a life. Why are they getting all defensive if it isn't true? ;)

Anyone know if MFC are operating under a reduced ticket allocation for their own home games

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1100024,00.html

Open Letter to Boro Fans

by Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United today released a statement in response to claims from Middlesbrough fans that their Eygptian striker Mido was subject to racist and unsavoury chants from United fans.

Speaking from his St James Park office, Christ Mort told nufc.co.uk "Tell Boro fans to f*** off and get a job".

Guest Chris P

mackems.gif

Being a father meeself, i do apologise for this idiot

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1100024,00.html

Open Letter to Boro Fans

by Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United today released a statement in response to claims from Middlesbrough fans that their Eygptian striker Mido was subject to racist and unsavoury chants from United fans.

Speaking from his St James Park office, Christ Mort told nufc.co.uk "Tell Boro fans to fuck off".

:lol:    I bet Ashley was joining in.

I think we should start a petition to get mido banned for telling us to f*** off when in was in the centre circle. The smogs seem to forget the 'sick' and libelous songs that they sang about our players and a certain rape case a few years ago. I doubt any fans actually believe that mido is a paedo and was just a fun play on words, mido infact laughing at it.

I however do agree that the terrorist and bomb songs were taking things a bit far though.

milner ran his bollocks off as usual

Does it week in & week out. Cant create or score but he gives his all. Anyone remember Davie Mc? This kids attitude reminds me of him by putting his all into the battle.

7th most productive player in the league when on loan at Villa and I imagine he was far from the least last year even with fuck all to aim at.

No end product though  :rolleyes:

I think we should start a petition to get mido banned for telling us to f*** off when in was in the centre circle. The smogs seem to forget the 'sick' and libelous songs that they sang about our players and a certain rape case a few years ago. I doubt any fans actually believe that mido is a paedo and was just a fun play on words, mido infact laughing at it.

I however do agree that the terrorist and bomb songs were taking things a bit far though.

I reckon we should email the FA demanding they look at the video evidence of Mido giving us the V :lol:

7th most productive player in the league when on loan at Villa and I imagine he was far from the least last year even with f*** all to aim at.

When he was at Villa & you say 7th most productive :yikes:

Are you going off assists?

7th most productive player in the league when on loan at Villa and I imagine he was far from the least last year even with f*** all to aim at.

When he was at Villa & you say 7th most productive :yikes:

Are you going off assists?

It went off assists, completed crosses and passes into dangerous area's (like through balls but were not converted).