Mike Ashley at the game today...

kirkwdavis2001

As others have said - he did a good job in turning up and wearing the strip ; it was obviously designed to calm fans fears about him selling and to shut the media up - something they badly need !

I reckon the guy will really start to get involved in the whole thing now - as soon as we put on a decent

performance at home, he'll be hooked...

So what, we're fucked and we better get ready for an eggheed of our own?

Guest Knightrider

I was sat in the Balcony Milburn L7 dead centre and right behind Ashley and co, if I didn't know it was Ashley he'd be your typical fanatical Newcastle fan, he was up and down like a yo-yo whenever we got into their box and was thumping the air a lot. He also did something bizarre. When they come back for the second half he stood up, faced someone in the crowd to his right and started jumping up and down with both arms outstretched with his fists pumping. I can only assume someone shouted towards him, maybe a hey Mike enjoying it comment? Wore a big cheesy grin throughout and was constantly slapping Mort's back too. I have a pic of him I'll upload the morra, again in tow with the big bloke he was with at Boro. He also wore the same Smith shirt.

This says more than any words or statements. I don't think he's looking to make a quick profit on the club myself and my lack of trust in his motives have diminished somewhat. If anything, hopefully the buzz will bite him like it's bitten us all. If he becomes a fan, we could be in for some exciting times.

And already you see the difference between Shepherd & Hall and Ashley & Mort. The new pair don't merely pay for slappers, oh no, they pull them.

Ashley and Mort the pulling machines.

Bottles of £1.50 Alcopops all round!

Guest toonlass

My bloke pointed out Ashley in the directors box. He was wearing a black and white top(sports direct £31.99 or NUFC £40.00????) but apparantly(my bloke is a steward by the way) he is the only one who is allowed in that area in a replica top, everyone other bloke needs to be in shirts and ties.

My bloke pointed out Ashley in the directors box. He was wearing a black and white top(sports direct £31.99 or NUFC £40.00????) but apparantly(my bloke is a steward by the way) he is the only one who is allowed in that area in a replica top, everyone other bloke needs to be in shirts and ties.

Sounds about right, it was reported he had to get 'special permission' from Steve Gibson to wear it on Sunday at Boro.

From where I was sat it looked like the bloke to his right was wearing a Toon top aswell.

From where I was sat it looked like the bloke to his right was wearing a Toon top aswell.

That big black bloke has got to be his minder surely??

emm, or his friend?

emm, or his friend?

Could be, but he fits the minder description perfectly........7ft 25 stone.