Mike Ashley at the game today...

kirkwdavis2001

Unbelievable.

A recluse for the best part of 40 years then all of a sudden Newcastle, the club and the City drag him out into the world and he sounds like he's having a class time with it as well.

This can only mean good things for this club.

aye, a bit odd to say the least, but top news if he really does fall in love with the club, and the city.

Over the years, I've brought a canny few people to Newcastle for matches, weekends, nights out etc and everybody never failed to have a good time and like the city

Makes you feel really good tbh when this happens

Even when your chewing their ears off telling them what a great chairman FFS is/was.  :giggle:

Unbelievable.

A recluse for the best part of 40 years then all of a sudden Newcastle, the club and the City drag him out into the world and he sounds like he's having a class time with it as well.

aye, a bit odd to say the least, but top news if he really does fall in love with the club, and the city.

Over the years, I've brought a canny few people to Newcastle for matches, weekends, nights out etc and everybody never failed to have a good time and like the city

Even when your chewing their ears off telling them what a great chairman FFS is/was.  :giggle:

I'm guessing you're only a kid, Jimmy. Or a retard.

Unbelievable.

not really Jim, most of those times we had a shit team, which was embarrassing, but they had a good time in the city, a good weekend, and sometimes their teams won. Because we had a shit team like  ;D

Any need?

Yes.

Unbelievable.

I don't need to guess, I know you're a tosser!!!

Any need?

Yes.

Unbelievable.

I don't need to guess, I know you're a tosser!!!

Rather childish tbh, which is ironic.

Unbelievable.

not really Jim, most of those times we had a shit team, which was embarrassing, but they had a good time in the city, a good weekend, and sometimes their teams won. Because we had a shit team like  ;D

Aye, been there, done that.

Unbelievable.

and you preferred it to playing in europe regularly, which is far more embarrassing, right ?

Unbelievable.

and you preferred it to playing in europe regularly, which is far more embarrassing, right ?

I wonder what opinions would be on here if Shepherd turned up in a nightclub with a Newcastle shirt on when he was chairman?

I honestly could not believe my eyes when I picked on the Chron today.

Ashley is a hero now, to go out on the lash to Blu Bambu, buy everyone a drink and leave a huge tip.

Could make this stuff up!! :lol: :clap:

Anyone have the photo of Mike and Mort in the club?

Unbelievable.

I wonder what opinions would be on here if Shepherd turned up in a nightclub with a Newcastle shirt on when he was chairman?

NE5 would have bought him a drink tbh

Unbelievable.

not really Jim, most of those times we had a s*** team, which was embarrassing, but they had a good time in the city, a good weekend, and sometimes their teams won. Because we had a s*** team like  ;D

i reckon people would probably call him a cunt, because he's a cunt

Unbelievable.

not really Jim, most of those times we had a s*** team, which was embarrassing, but they had a good time in the city, a good weekend, and sometimes their teams won. Because we had a s*** team like  ;D

The Shepherd boys are banned from most of City Centre bars & nightclubs due to the time they used to dominate the East End of the city with violence in late 60's to early 80's when Fred & Bruce used to kick off in Jacksons & various other East End boozers on a regular basis.