Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Well you know plenty about talking out of your arse rod. Your last post was absolute s*** and doesn't warrant a response.

Words spoken from someone not clever enough to think of a sensible arguement to reply.

No treally true gonufc. Do I have to list the foreign players especially that we've signed with reputations who have been absolute cack?

I'll wait to see what they are like on the pitch before creaming my pants over them.

Fair enough but I think we know what we're getting with Beye. There's no real element of risk and he's clearly suited to the Premier League (unlike some other foreign signings). And let's face it, even if he is worse than expected he's still going to be miles better than Carr or Ramage.

Guest elbee909

No treally true gonufc. Do I have to list the foreign players especially that we've signed with reputations who have been absolute cack?

I'll wait to see what they are like on the pitch before creaming my pants over them.

How about naming all the non-foreign players that have been bollocks?  Just even it up a bit rather than appear mildly xenophobic.  Wayne Quinn, there's one for starters.

my mistake lads the presenter the on ssn said that some golf tourny was held off the bay of somewhere

all i heard was bay off

He seriously need BANNING if only for throwing me into a half hour depression. >:(

Guest elpapi

so basically he gave up champions league with marseille to join us :frantic: strange to say the least... anyway i won't lose any sleep over it, this defence is looking very promising, experience all over the place combined with taylor and enrique  :clap:

maybe we should try to loan any of edgar and huntington to a championship side now

Guest Sniffer

I said especially foreign players elbee, if you read the post. As we are talking about foreigners here. I don't deny we have signed some domestic rubbish as well but looking at the foreigners over the last ten years or so, you are pushed to find many who have helped us much.

So I'll wait to see how they perform where it matters before getting my hopes up too much.

Guest elbee909

I said especially foreign players elbee, if you read the post. As we are talking about foreigners here. I don't deny we have signed some domestic rubbish as well but looking at the foreigners over the last ten years or so, you are pushed to find many who have helped us much.

So I'll wait to see how they perform where it matters before getting my hopes up too much.

I think it's best to do that for everyone, nothing wrong with a bit of healthy scepticism.  For every Solano there's an Andreas Andersson, after all... but could argue that the vast majority of players we've had over the last ten years haven't helped that much whether foreign or not.

I think it's best to do that for everyone, nothing wrong with a bit of healthy scepticism.  For every Solano there's an Andreas Andersson, after all... but could argue that the vast majority of players we've had over the last ten years haven't helped that much whether foreign or not.

I'd be surprised if all of Allardyce's signings work out and as you say for every Solano there's an Andreas Andersson, personally I'm not expecting miracles from any of our Summer signings from abroad which I think is the best way rather than have unreasonable expectations of them.

Guest Sniffer

Unfortunately elbee for every solano there has been about five times the number of anderssons or vianas or bassedas or domis ....

I'd be surprised if all of Allardyce's signings work out and as you say for every Solano there's an Andreas Andersson, personally I'm not expecting miracles from any of our Summer signings from abroad which I think is the best way rather than have unreasonable expectations of them.

Fair enough a bit of realism but to me that doesn't mean having to be negative about every transfer. Just don't assume they are going to be world class because they have a cool name! :D

Fair enough a bit of realism but to me that doesn't mean having to be negative about every transfer. Just don't assume they are going to be world class because they have a cool name! :D

Pfff ... you should have learnt your lesson after Amady Faye. ;)

But Jon, they're all unknown. We're a team of unknown free transfer hasbeens, we're going to get relegated, Big Sam is going to eat all the pies in the stadium bars, Mike Ashley is gonna take us for a load of money and sell up. the Mackems are gonna win the league, I think my family doesn't love me and I'm adopted, I think I'm being cheated on and my boss is gonna sack me in the morning. Why? oh Why?!

Pfff ... you should have learnt your lesson after Amady Faye. ;)

Good point, senegalese  :kasper:

But Jon, they're all unknown. We're a team of unknown free transfer hasbeens, we're going to get relegated, Big Sam is going to eat all the pies in the stadium bars, Mike Ashley is gonna take us for a load of money and sell up. the Mackems are gonna win the league, I think my family doesn't love me and I'm adopted, I think I'm being cheated on and my boss is gonna sack me in the morning. Why? oh Why?!

Graham Souness?

To be fair, we do have the habit of overrating any new signings/emerging youngsters even when we know next to nothing about them. Example being putting Cacapa and Enrique in Newcastle/Spurs dream teams after 90 minutes against Barnsley.

Given past performances of other supposedly amazing players that sign for us, I initially rate all of our new players at 5 out of 10, and it is up to the player to show that they are better or worse than that.

Reputations mean nothing to me, its what they do for Newcastle that counts.

Graham Souness?

It's spelt Graeme. God, these thick Geordies. I know why I left now. Who the hell is Cacapa anyways? Nothing on that Boumsong, now there's a proper player.

Guest elbee909

Unfortunately elbee for every solano there has been about five times the number of anderssons or vianas or bassedas or domis ....

Yeah, it's lucky we have such a prolific line of quality from our domestic youth academy... oh.

DEAL OFF ON SKY SPORTS NEWS NOW

Ban this f*** tard.

Demanding a ban is bannable offence!

Take it you're purely stating that as a fact, and not asking for him to be banned? :lol: